Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2006 Bandsters!

Oh Jim! u crack me up. Bad timing is forgiveable. Sometimes we just speak.

Hubby saw an email to my sisterinlaw that said 'i'm about to kcik my husband in the head if he doesnt learn to just deal with things'

Oops.

Easter is Sunday April 8th

Hi friends

Hope you had a good weekend!

i've been loving all of the sunshine this weekend. even tho its still about 18* out side.

Picked up a 4 pack of the muscle milk light. figured I would try it if I got my tuckuss up inthe AM to work out. i wasn't going to buy it since i have ALOT of Protein powders but i couldn't resist.

has anyone else thought of buying things in smaller sizes for next year? Kohls has their columbia jackets on sale for 60% off - i stood and debated for what seemed like EVER today on whether or not I should get one in a L for next winter. My 1xl is swimming on me now but I'm optimistic that winter's on it way out.... Still may swing by there during lunch tomorrow...

Well i better get on that elliptical...

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Sonia

Mmmm... Muscle Milk is good stuff!

You know, I thought about shopping the sales but I'm holding off. I've bought clothes for so many years "thinking I'd get into them." I'm done with that! :) I love going shopping and having things I want, fit me now... and many of them in misses sizes!

I'll be heading to Kohl's for bras tomorrow but I have 9 trash bags FILLED with fabulous clothes sized 18-24 that I'm dropping off at Goodwill tomorrow. I have empy closets and look forward to filling them with new pieces in the upcoming months.

For the first time in over 10 years, I'm enjoying shopping again! From the shear amount of clothes I'm donating, you'd never would have guessed I didn't like it but it was a way of comforting me feeling not so hot with something other than food. Bloomie's and Macy's should thank me! :D

Congrats on your killer loss, Sonia!

You'r right Dani - I bought new pants for work last weekend (don; know exacly why i didnt wear ay last week but...) and it was the first time in YEARS where i wasn't in the dressing room hating myself!

Have you heard that new song by some guy (wow vague) where he sings about his new shoes and suddenly everything feels right? I've been singing it all day but changed shoes for jeans! hmmm but some shoe shopping might be good around now tooo.....

Did it go flying out a window? I sure wish it would have stopped to say goodbye!

DH took us to the outback for a late valentine's dinner. got the chicken and veggiies... yum... have 1/2 of it for lunch tomorrow

Anyway had a glass and a 1/2 of the reisling and could totally feel it. WTF! SO not used to be a cheap date! :)

now to pack to spend tomorrow night and tuesday in Milwaukee. yips o yippee

I bought three tops yesterday in the misses section and it felt sooooo good. I can't wait till summer and see what I can fit into then. Hope everyones weekend has been good and hello to a new week.

Hellos there, my prettiess....

You guys crack me up! OMG JIMBOSS!!!!! I made my hubby read your post about the hair! He feels you on that one! heha....

Hellos White... nice to meet you! *hugs*

Glad you joined us! Shirley I got my Muscle Milk! Crap the RTD Root Beer is kinda gross... think it needed to be colder... or maybe I need to drink it while reading these posts. Everytime I log on and read here I want to work out or actually be a good dieter! lol.....How is the knee doing Shirley? Hope all is well. Gratzie to all who made the V Day challenge... Of course the big looser that I am... heha I still havent meet my Dec challenge. :)

But I feel good that I can hit this Easter challenge.. er... I better!

So Sonia how did the bake sale go? Make lots of $$$$ ?

Alright I cant think of what I had wanted to post before I read all the updates... maybe it will come back to me soon... *hugs* Happy Monday to all.... ~Raynie!

hi guys

so here I am in milwaukee and went to dinner with my coworker - probly ate more than i should have especially this late. got the chicken and veggies but 2 martinis later splitting the cheesecake sounded like a fantastic idea. brought my WATP dvd and workout gear but i think i may just spend my time reading posts. ii could try and wake up early and work out... esp before a long day of sitting.

Raynie - the bak sale was a Huge success! we raised about 360! and have been asked to do it again 4 st pats!

have a good night friends!

Hi Again

So i figured since i lugged my laptop here and my walk video and my gear that i better get 2 miles in and stop procrastinating and I did!

The bed loooks SSSOOO much more comfortable now!

well battry's about to die. just couldnt beleive i actually worked out instead of slept.

Have a great tuesday friends!

Good Morning October Bandster Angels!............I hope everyone had a great weekend! My lovely bride and I got to baby sit our grand daughter and we had a blast. She will be one year old on the 23rd of Feb and is just the most precious little creature you've ever laid eyes on. It is also our 31st wedding anniversary on the 23rd so we will be celebrating double!

Good job on the exercise Sonia! I've been a little lax on it myself for the past week but I expect I will slap myself if I don't get it going again and real soon! It sure feels good when you are doing it........

I've been PB'ing it lately after my 4th fill. I need to slow down and chew better for sure!

Hugs to all of my special Angels................Jimboss

I havent been on this thread in a few days and I have missed a lot. Especially all the hoop lah about Jimboss and the hair incident....I too had my DH read it. I think he thinks Im in a cult or something....haha He's just jealous...ha ha

I am so thankful for you guys..this always lifts my spirits. I still have only lost one pound on the Easter Challenge, but Im going walking with a friend this afternoon. Trying to do better.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Good Morning everyone!

Happy Anniversary Jim! 31 years sounds lovely! I feel you on the pb adventure... I have now finally learned that if I really want to eat the plate of food... my only choice is to eat very slow, chew,& tiny bites. But damnit when your so darn hungry my first impulse is to scarf it all down! One huge bite- and then it hits me "oh yeah dumas... I cant swallow this! What was I thinking?" almost as if I forget I was even banded. So Jim what does 4 fills feel like? Are you eating way less? Just curious. I feel like I am already drastically eating way less since Oct compared to last year! The more I think about it I can actually see why I am so fat! I am sure I consumed almost 10,000 cal a day with no problem. Shoot just drinks alone was probably almost 2,000 cal. It took 30 years to gain it all... I just wonder how long it will take to undo all those bad ways of eating so unhealthy? I hope I get it right this time around.

Gratz on that workout Sonia... I actually feel guilty now everyday that I dont work out... :mad: thats a start right?

How is that backpain White? *big hugs* hope its feeling better....

How is the knee Shirley? Hang in there girlfriend! I bet your a little more relieved in general now that its over....

Today I am going to try my MM Mango flavor!!! Yummy.... I just hope it doesnt stink or taste funny.... cause god that jug is huge! I hate wasting money!!!!! Thats prolly why I am so fat too... hate to throw a good plate of food away! ok see you all again soon! ~Raynie!

Okay so I'm down another pound, and you say, so whats so big about that?.......I'm in the 240's...lol...yipee. Okay so its not much, but it is a step, and plus i was tired of looking at the 5 in the 250's.....lol. Its nice to see a new number.

Jimboss congrats on 31 years, wow. I'm am just hanging in there at 1.5 years...lol. I don't know how you did it, but congrats....lol.

You know, nobody ever tells you the truth when your about to get married. They say, Oh Marriage is wonderful, and you will enjoy it. I think it is about time to tell the truth to newlyweds....lol.

Tell them....It ain't no cake walk...lol. It takes years of learning to adjust your life with someone else living with you. lol. Anyway, I do love my husband, but its just hard merging two different lives. Blah Blah Blah....lol

So we are going out of town this evening for a week. Not on vacation or anything, going for a seminar on how not to kill your spouse....lol j/k. I love my husband....

I am taking my laptop so i can check in with yall. I made sure the hotel had wireless internet...lol. You guys mean that much to me.

Have a great week. Talk to you soon!

Hey everyone! I'm sitting in the airport...plane is delayed to Salt Lake. I had a great weekend in Pittsburgh, but I ate and drank WAY too much. I know I will get back on track once I get home...but I'm afraid to weigh! :lol:

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary Jim! And KStar you are doing awesome! Raynie let us know how the MM is. I've missed everyone...I will catch up later.