Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anyone know his price and what the wait time or process is like for him?

Does anyone know his price and what the wait time or process is like for him?

I was quoted a little over $8,000 for Dr. Aceves

Ok thank you..

When I was looking at him it was 8750, and it would take about 2 weeks to be scheduled in. But I'm sure his schedule is constantly changing.

Thank you I'm still very interested in Dr Garcia but I gotta check all other options;)

Thank you I'm still very interested in Dr Garcia but I gotta check all other options;)

Absolutely. Be as informed as you can be. Make the decision that you are most comfortable with.

I'm going to Dr Aceves for surgery next week. My total cost was $8750 and he was able to get me on schedule quickly.

I schedules just 10 days prior for my surgery. It was $8750 complete with everything but airfare. I would recommend him to anyone with no hesitation. I was just sleeved on Aug 20.

Thank you best wishes

Back in April it was $8750 for everything except airfare.... and if you need a room for your companion at the Crowne Plaza where he puts you up the first night in Mexicali, they have a special rate for his patients which was a better deal than on travelocity or expedia. Your companion can also stay in your hospital room if you prefer though the rooms are kinda small for 2 people. The shuttle van was a Honda Odyssey which was super comfortable.

Just returned 3 days ago from having the procedure with Dr. Aceves. HE IS EXCELLENT! I paid $8750 and was on the schedule within 2 weeks. I honestly can't say enough good things about my experience. The fee covered all preop tests, a night in a nice hotel just a few miles from the hospital, the surgery and the entire team, 3 overnights in a fantastic hospital post-op, transportation to and from San Diego Airport and medications to leave home with. The facility is top notch, super clean, nursing staff is on top of things and everyone is incredibly kind and attentive. Most of them speak English and if they dont you will have someone nearby to translate. I'd go back in an instant and would recommend him to my closest friends and family. Best of luck on your choice. PS....Nina and Karla the coordinators are knowledgeable and extremely responsive..usually within a few hours and definitely by the next day if you email.

^Exactly what teddybear said!^ I work in hospitals for a living, and I have never seen any of them have staff who cleans all day and night. You could eat off those floors! Well, your companion could :P The staff were so nice and helpful. When I had nausea so bad I was retching into a trash can (very clean btw) the night nurse sat right beside me patting my back and talking to me until the nausea meds kicked in. My surgeons and anesthesiologist came by daily afterward to say hi and check on me. I have had 3 prior surgeries and never saw the surgeons after the surgery. When Frances and I wanted to go to the pharmacy across the street, one of the nurses insisted on coming with us to help us cross the street. It's like New York traffic; cars stop for no one.

He is more expensive, but in my opinion,worth every single penny.