Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any type of ground meat - I have made some lean hamburger stroganoff, chili, ground turkey patties. Any shredded meats - chicken w/salsa in the crock pot, canned shredded chicken w/a little turkey pepperoni, pizza sauce and ff mozzarella, chicken salad. Any soft fish - Tilapia w/ steamed veggies, tuna salad. Other Protein sources - made weight watchers cabbage 0 point Soup but added cannellini Beans for Protein, egg salad, scrambled eggs. Any mushy vegetables - steamed a mix of veggies (zucchini, Tomato, green Beans, etc) in a little light olive oil/garlic/onion. I think in the soft phase there are a lot of recipes you can alter just a little, like changing the type of meat that can make it fine to eat.

I still have my Protein shakes for Breakfast, string cheese, Isopure, and other high protein things for Snacks.

Thanks for responding! :) is string cheese ok? The light kind. Ive been having One during work hours n Cottage cheese.,I'm getting frustrated cuz my weight keeps going up n down :( I read the labels n make sure there's high Protein n low carbs n fat etc. what am I doing wrong ? :/ I haven't started excersizing besides walking a lil n work. (Because my stomach pain just went away about a day ago...just can't do anything crazy or else it will start to hurt). Could that be why? Cuz I haven't really excersized yet? Ugh :/

I have been eating string cheese just fine. I also just have the light store brand kind. You're probably hitting the dreaded week 3/4 stall. It can come sooner or later, just depends on your body. Mine has lasted about 3 weeks and has only recently shown any signs of possibly letting me lose again, but I will have to wait a day or two more and see to be sure. I have heard of some people having it last only a week, while some have it last up to 6 weeks or more. Hang in there! Do you measure yourself? That can be a good way to gauge progress aside from weight. Your body just is taking a while to adjust to the surgery and all the changes. There have been some really good explanations lately, if you use the search tool and look for stall you will find a number of threads on this topic - it's just a frustrating time that most of us just have to tough out. If you keep doing everything right your body will sort itself out eventually.

Thanks for responding! :) is string cheese ok? The light kind. Ive been having One during work hours n Cottage cheese.,I'm getting frustrated cuz my weight keeps going up n down :( I read the labels n make sure there's high Protein n low carbs n fat etc. what am I doing wrong ? :/ I haven't started excersizing besides walking a lil n work. (Because my stomach pain just went away about a day ago...just can't do anything crazy or else it will start to hurt). Could that be why? Cuz I haven't really excersized yet? Ugh :/

Still in that much pain? How long have you been sleeved? I couldnt see it from your profile.

Still in that much pain? How long have you been sleeved? I couldnt see it from your profile.

It's not much pain n it's only at night when I lay down but last night was good. I was sleeved 8/3/12

Sorry to hear! I would hope you would be much better this far out! Have you talked to your doctor about this??

As far as soft food recipes, I found alot of good stuff on this site, as well as this other I randomly stumbled on. Ignore the wacky name of the site though lol

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/

Sorry to hear! I would hope you would be much better this far out! Have you talked to your doctor about this??

As far as soft food recipes' date=' I found alot of good stuff on this site, as well as this other I randomly stumbled on. Ignore the wacky name of the site though lol

Nah I haven't talked to him cause he said its pretty normal it's not too restricting n it gets better every day next week I'll be able to strength train my surgeon says. :) n thank u! I'll check out the link

As far as soft food recipes' date=' I found alot of good stuff on this site, as well as this other I randomly stumbled on. Ignore the wacky name of the site though lol

I LOVE that blog!!! She has so many great recipe ideas that I can't wait to try!

I know right? I was drooling the whole time, she has a baked ricotta which is like phoney lasagna ( without the Pasta ) and a fake mac and cheese using Beans instead of the pasta. Le Drool. :P