Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers! Announce Yourselves

Omg just got up to check on my dogs and totally passed out ' date=' was able to sit on the floor on my butt ! This sucks ... I am gonna up my fluids , get some sf Gatorade , and change positions slowly , anyone else have Orthostatic hypotension post op ?[/quote']

Got really dizzy in the shower yesterday. Tried to keep my balance and got out. Glad u r okay

Still at hospital. Trying to get Fluids down is a struggle. I also have a slight fever. Hoping it goes away. :'(

Thinking of you.

Today was my last day at work before surgery! Took a vacation day on Monday so I can rest, get any remaining post op foods. (Ice pops, broth etc) and so i can pick up my 19month old as much as I can before I am not allowed to. I am so excited

I haven't felt nervous or scared yet. Maybe that will happen Tuesday on my way to the hospital. Omg I can't believe its almost here.

Today was my last day at work before surgery! Took a vacation day on Monday so I can rest' date=' get any remaining post op foods. (Ice pops, broth etc) and so i can pick up my 19month old as much as I can before I am not allowed to. I am so excited

I haven't felt nervous or scared yet. Maybe that will happen Tuesday on my way to the hospital. Omg I can't believe its almost here.[/quote']

I got scared for a bit an hour before my surgery. I could feel my heart racing. Then, I thought of all I learned here, connections, friends at home and the rest is history.

You will do awesome

Done Did it Too! Got to my room after surgery around 5 pm. Pain is manageable with meds. I've only had one wave of nausea and that was after my walk and trip to the bathroom. Very hungry! I'm still NPO until morning. Oh what I would give for a Popsicle Well getting drowsy now so I will touch bases tomorrow.

Done Did it Too! Got to my room after surgery around 5 pm. Pain is manageable with meds. I've only had one wave of nausea and that was after my walk and trip to the bathroom. Very hungry! I'm still NPO until morning. Oh what I would give for a Popsicle Well getting drowsy now so I will touch bases tomorrow.

Congrats Yeah I'm glad it's all done I will be joining you in a few days almost here.

Monday (the 15th) is my day!! I was so emotional and distracted over the past week to 10 days and suddenly yesterday....peace.

I now have a very calm center and am more sure than ever about my decision. I'm so looking forward to a good night's sleep and then I'm off to buy all the last minute things before surgery. I'll also have to get the house on order for the hubs and 3 little ones.

I'm sending my other "next weekers" some Zen vibes!!

Rough first night. pain med makes me nausrsus' date=' Fluid makes me vomit. Sitting here staring at my "breakfast" trying not to vomit. Who knew chicken broth could be so greasy.[/quote']

((((Hugs))))) this too shall pass

Still at hospital. Trying to get Fluids down is a struggle. I also have a slight fever. Hoping it goes away. :'(

Here's to a speedy recovery

Got really dizzy in the shower yesterday. Tried to keep my balance and got out. Glad u r okay

Thank you both for sharing this experience ....... Did either of you have the dizzy spells during your 2 week pre-op diets? I am, and just wondering if its normal.. Wishing you both a speedy to skinnyville

Monday (the 15th) is my day!! I was so emotional and distracted over the past week to 10 days and suddenly yesterday....peace.

I now have a very calm center and am more sure than ever about my decision. I'm so looking forward to a good night's sleep and then I'm off to buy all the last minute things before surgery. I'll also have to get the house on order for the hubs and 3 little ones.

I'm sending my other "next weekers" some Zen vibes!!

Good for you to have found your calm. Keep us posted!!

Thanks for the zen vibes, my sleeve date is 10/24

Thank you both for sharing this experience ....... Did either of you have the dizzy spells during your 2 week pre-op diets? I am' date=' and just wondering if its normal.. Wishing you both a speedy to skinnyville[/quote']

I actually passed out today ... Stood up way too fast !!

I actually passed out today ... Stood up way too fast !!

Kbaith25 ..... Omg!!! Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Take your time

Kbaith25 ..... Omg!!! Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Take your time

No I didn't hurt my self , I could feel it coming and was able to sit down ... It was scary but I am ok , called dr and they just said up fluids and change positions slowly