Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Have any of you feel shaky or jittery? Kind of like when you don't eat for a while? I have been feeling this way when I wake up or sometimes during the day. I check my blood sugar levels and they are normal and don't know what's the cause. I was sleeved on 8/14 if that helps.

Yes, I get this feeling sometimes too.

I am 5 weeks today.

I find the better hydrated the less I feel like that. It is all a learning curve with finding the right Proteins that don't make you feel ill. Trying new things & exercise limits as you move along.

I also felt like this a lot this past weekend at my son's soccer tournament. I usually stand the whole time but felt very woozy and needed to keep sitting down. It wasn't hot just humid. I have been really focusing on keeping my fluids up.

I have also felt this at times, usually when I am dehydrated and logically I think this is a tremendous change for our bodies without much of our food supply. When I feel like that, I get hydrated ASAP, followed by a healthy snack with mostly Protein and some carbohydrate to stabilize my body. I am not diabetic, but I seem to need more carbs than some to feel healthy.

Yes, I feel the same thing...just this morning....shaky and weak...and then I realize I haven't had anything but water! I'm trying to remember that the first thing I need to do when I wake up is get some protien in me. I'm 2.5 weeks out. My dr. Also said that because of so little cal./fat/carb intake that overnight our bodies go into starvation mode so eating within 30 mins of waking is very important....not to mention it helps with metabolism.

Saw the doctor and was told to take less of my diabetic meds.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches