Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Tennessee Sleevers Out There?

Well tomorrow is the day I get my surgery date. I am so excited! the only negative part is my doctor has quite a few patients and my surgery will probably be sometime in late June or early July. I know it is right around the corner but when u have been struggling with weight loss your entire life its seems forever like you will never get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Vst, just continue to pray for me and that we all encourage each other! I will keep you posted of date tomorrow!

I live in Clarksville and was sleeved December 4. I love it I'm down from 240 to 207.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I'm also from Clarksville. I've turned in my paperwork and now waiting on a date! Congratulations with your weight loss! That's fantastic!

I'm also from Clarksville. I've turned in my paperwork and now waiting on a date! Congratulations with your weight loss! That's fantastic!

Yay. I'm down to 190 now. I've hit a stall but this too shall pass. Who is your surgeon?

I am scheduled for June 5th. Now reality is setting in along with fear

I'm having surgery on May 22nd, Dr. Woodman is doing my surgery! My wife juts got sleeved on May 13th so I've been watching her, so I know what to expect ha! Looking forward to my surgery ready to get it over with! I was told to lose 18lbs and I've lost 32lbs, at times I think man I just lost 32lbs without surgery do I really need this, but then I'm like yeah might as well do it that way I don't relapse ha

I'm having surgery on May 22nd' date=' Dr. Woodman is doing my surgery! My wife juts got sleeved on May 13th so I've been watching her, so I know what to expect ha! Looking forward to my surgery ready to get it over with! I was told to lose 18lbs and I've lost 32lbs, at times I think man I just lost 32lbs without surgery do I really need this, but then I'm like yeah might as well do it that way I don't relapse ha[/quote']

All the best to you and your wife. Dr. Woodman is an awesome surgeon. He's a bit blunt but its necessary.

Yay. I'm down to 190 now. I've hit a stall but this too shall pass. Who is your surgeon?

I'm having it done on post- Ft Campbell. My surgeons name is Dr Mulcuhay ( I think I misspelled it). ;)

Hi Volunteers! My hubby has decided to looking into WLS, the sleeve in particular. We have BCBS TN and he's a state employee. We have PPO type S.

I'm looking for opinions on surgeons here in TN. We are close to knoxville but will travel ifwe can find someoen good IN NETWORK. Please let me know who you had, your bougie size if you know, your start weight and how long it took you to goal and how much you follow a strict diet. Thanks!

Hi Volunteers! My hubby has decided to looking into WLS' date=' the sleeve in particular. We have BCBS TN and he's a state employee. We have PPO type S.

I'm looking for opinions on surgeons here in TN. We are close to knoxville but will travel ifwe can find someoen good IN NETWORK. Please let me know who you had, your bougie size if you know, your start weight and how long it took you to goal and how much you follow a strict diet. Thanks![/quote']

My dad is a state employee also but he has Cigna. We live closer to Knoxville but Centennial in Nashville was the closest place to us that accepted his. I'm happy with the surgeon we chose. I just had surgery Monday so don't have a lot of stats for you but that's all the info I have as far as state employees insurance goes

My dad is a state employee also but he has Cigna. We live closer to Knoxville but Centennial in Nashville was the closest place to us that accepted his. I'm happy with the surgeon we chose. I just had surgery Monday so don't have a lot of stats for you but that's all the info I have as far as state employees insurance goes

Congrats on the surgery!!! I had mind 2-14-13. I've lost 80 pounds so far.

Congrats on the surgery!!! I had mind 2-14-13. I've lost 80 pounds so far.

That is awesome! I can't wait to see results like that

That is awesome! I can't wait to see results like that

I've slowed to 1-2 pounds a week. When you slow down and u will don't get discouraged.

Sleeved 04/30/2013 and doing GREAT!!! So happy with my results so far. From Morristown, TN