Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Can't Wait To Not Have To...

I can't wait to feel like I should shower twice a day just becuse I always feel yucky and can't help but remember that when I was smaller it wasn't like that. :-(

I can't wait to not have a rash under my boobs (or find food in my bra when I take it off)

I can't wait to stop accidentally bleaching the belly line of my shirts when I clean the kitchen counters

Ahh, not holding my breath to put on a shoe.

To not have little kids tell me I must be a good cook because I'm fat (actually happened)

TMI but to not fear crushing my hubby during 'adult activities'

And this is a big one for me: to NOT make fun of myself before someone else can.

OMG LOL and at dexter you guys are hallarious, reading this is too funny but true. I can't wait to read your latest blog post because you guys will be losers before you you know it.

(or find food in my bra when I take it off)

I found a bonus Skittle last week!

Sit cross legged on furniture, especially mattresses, without leaving indents!!! Or have other people hold their breath watching me mount their precious furniture!!!

To be able to feel like I've finally dried off everywhere after a shower - I swear I can dry like six times and I still feel like I've missed places

Not worrying that new people are meeting my fat before me

To feel more confident in getting out around people my age

Being able to button my lab coat at work

Not dreading having to squeeze out in front of people who are sitting between me and the end of the row at auditoriums/movie theaters/school classes

Not dreading having to squeeze out in front of people who are sitting between me and the end of the row at auditoriums/movie theaters/school classes

YES! And do you face them or show your posterior? Either way, you will end up stepping on toes and inadvertently crush yourself up against the row in front of yours trying not to become intimately involved with the poor strangers who sat between you and the exit. Oh yes! Goodbye to that dreaded squeeze!

I want to wear khakis with my shirt tucked in. I find these to be the least forgiving pants on earth, I have tried on million pair and always look terrible!

I can't wait to wear a skirt and not get rash on my upper thigh from the friction. Ouch!

Mostly, I can't wait to not be constantly thinking about food. What am I eating next? Where can we eat out this weekend? Friends coming from out of town? Where will we be eating. God, I am sick of being ruled by food!

C'mon 8/31!!!

To finally not hear my brother constantly giving me tips on how to lose weight. We hardly see each other but when we do, my weight is ALWAYS the topic. If I complain to others about my weight always being the topic, they make excuses for him and say he just cares about me. I'm sure my life is more than just my weight?

LOL... this is a great thread :P

I'm looking forward to the day when I can stop worrying about starting a fire because of all the friction created by my thighs rubbing together when I walk.

Not having to shift around in each direction put my socks on and tie my shoes.

Not having to chase down sales people who ignore me after they've clearly noticed me (invisible me!)

Not getting "those" looks of disgust and pity (ewwww, but bless her heart, poor thing).

Not having to strategize on where to go/where to sit/how to fit.

Being able to finally tell my significant other that if he doesn't want me, then someone else will (and know it)

Not being paralized with fear that the airline will make me buy a second seat

And last but certainly not least, not having to end another friendship because I overheard them tell my significant other that he could do SO much better than me! (but at least I never have to hear her say "I'd commit suicide if I ever got fat" again....)

Eeeek Liz!!! I want to punch your *friend* in the face :(

I have enjoyed reading this thread, but probably for a different reason than all of you. I just want to give a shout out of encouragement to you all. Six months ago I too was on here posting all the things that I wanted to do (or not do) when I got thin. Tonight I was able to read through all of your posts and check off all of my accomplishments. IT IS AWESOME!! I am enjoying things now that I never would have even dreamed of this time last year. I go for my 6 month post op tomorrow and I am down 111# total. If I can do it, you can too. Sooo, ROCK THOSE SLEEVES PEOPLE!! WOOHOO!!

You go girl, If I was down 100 I would just melt away started at 250 and at 180 I am the ultiimate "Hotness".