Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I didn't start counting calories until soft food stage which was week 3 for me. The first two weeks was just making sure I got fluids and Protein in. Mynetdiary is a great app for me on calorie counting and exercise log. You can scan

barcodes and it learns the things you eat frequently and all you do is type a few letters after awhile. It's 99 cents and Also you can track how many glasses a day of fluids you drink.

Omg I love Mynet diary! It's hella motivating me. I love the analysis part too. I just wish we could change the target daily calorie intake. Thanks everyone for your suggestions!

Did some searching this is the booklet that Kaiser hands out.

http://www.permanente.net/homepage/kaiser/pdf/63278.pdf

Wow! GREAT INFORMATION' date=' THANK YOU! I had surgery in Mexico at the OCC with Dr. Ortiz. I have to say this info by far tops what they gave me. I am now going to be followed by kaiser Richmond and I'm excited to learn how to put good use to your info! Thanks again.

Btw, this is all the OCC gave me:

post-35290-13813670132277_thumb.jpg

post-29281-13813659486379_thumb.jpg

Where is your Protein? You should be getting no less than 70 grams per day. It's possible. I used the clear Isopure on my 2 weeks of Clear Liquids. Two bottles of that and I was getting 80 grams a day.

They do have sugar free hot chocolate' date=' I had it once or twice with skim milk on my liquids diet.[/quote']

I was drinking Swiss diet hot chocolate. It had 25 calories and 2g of sugar. I mixed it with truvia, flavorless metamucil, and Water. Delish. But that guy sed i cant have it:( im going to ask the doc when i go in".

Where is your Protein? You should be getting no less than 70 grams per day. It's possible. I used the clear Isopure on my 2 weeks of Clear liquids. Two bottles of that and I was getting 80 grams a day.

I was using myoplex. 500mls had 42g. I used flavorless Protein packets from work to add in my food. 6g each.

At the stage your in I was not counting calories. The only thing I was concerned with was where I was supposed to be Protein wise ( you must ask your Dr. or Nut to verify this for YOUR protein needs, not just some random number) and hydration ( which is 64 oz or as close as you can). When I started my full liquids, soft food (or mushy) stage is when I went on MyfitnessPal and started tracking. I am constantly in contact with my Nut and bariatric team to ask questions about what I'm doing ( hey that's why we paid the big bucks for the operation). I do look for help here too, but not when it comes to specific amounts of protein or carbs or calories....that is for my team of Dr.'s to tell me based on my height and weight and stuff that they know about me. Good Luck!

I was using myoplex. 500mls had 42g. I used flavorless Protein packets from work to add in my food. 6g each.

Super! I don't see a darn thing wrong with the SF hot chocolate. I just never drank it because it was utterly tasteless to me and I can make killer mocha Protein shakes that taste like Starbucks frappachino thingies. Smart mixing in the Fiber. Don't you have to drink it real fast before it gels up?

Super! I don't see a darn thing wrong with the SF hot chocolate. I just never drank it because it was utterly tasteless to me and I can make killer mocha Protein Shakes that taste like Starbucks frappachino thingies. Smart mixing in the Fiber. Don't you have to drink it real fast before it gels up?

How do I make the mocha Protein shakes ....sounds yummy!

Diet Swiss Miss is on my list but I never had it. There is such a wide variation to diet plans.

I have my 1 mth appt next Tuesday and will see the NUT...looking forward to discussing "real food" & all of my questions!

Super! I don't see a darn thing wrong with the SF hot chocolate. I just never drank it because it was utterly tasteless to me and I can make killer mocha Protein shakes that taste like Starbucks frappachino thingies. Smart mixing in the fiber. Don't you have to drink it real fast before it gels up?

Actually it didnt gel up at all or even have little chunks. And yes, do tell us about the mocha Protein shakes!

6 oz coffee

2 oz 2% milk

1 scoop Max Protein chocolate (I use SEI)

http://www.seinutrition.com/products/MAX-PROTEIN.html

1 tbs SF Torani chocolate Syrup

1 shake (1/4 to 1/2 tsp?) of SF chocolate Instant Jello pudding.

You could also use unsweetened cocoa powder instead of the Jello I suppose.

I usually get the milk and coffee almost frozen. Throw it in a blender and there you go. You can top it with fat free/sugar free whipped cream if you like and dust with cinnamon or the before mentioned cocoa powder.< /p>

My doctors office has sells a hot coco made my BariWise, it has 15g of Protein and is pretty good! As far as adding fiber the only fiber I know that gels up is citracel <BARF>, my grandma uses that stuff and likes it:P you can buy benefiber and it dissolves all the way. It is complety tasteless and you can put it in food, drink whatever. Walgreens also has their own brand but I can taste theirs.

As I recall, Metamucil also gels up. I use Citracel, but it's fine if you just down it. -- and it WORKS!! Best thing though is to eat some broccoli or such. It's always best to do it the natural way. When I was on mushies I made this killer broccoli cheese Soup.< /p>

6 oz coffee

2 oz 2% milk

1 scoop Max Protein chocolate (I use SEI)

http://www.seinutrition.com/products/MAX-PROTEIN.html

1 tbs SF Torani chocolate Syrup

1 shake (1/4 to 1/2 tsp?) of SF chocolate Instant Jello pudding.

You could also use unsweetened cocoa powder instead of the Jello I suppose.

I usually get the milk and coffee almost frozen. Throw it in a blender and there you go. You can top it with fat free/sugar free whipped cream if you like and dust with cinnamon or the before mentioned cocoa powder.