Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Wanna Be A Skinny b***h!..lol

I AM a skinny b***h! And loving it!

That is what I keep telling my hubby. I can't wait to be a skinny b***h!...lol I am currently 265 with a goal weight of 150. What's your goal weight..btw I haven't been sleeved yet!

Girl, you took the words right out of my mouth!

When I met with my surgeon for the final discussion of having the band to sleeve revision done' date=' as we were walking out, he told me "Tai, you're going to be one skinny b***h." This and more are why I adore him. I go in on Monday for my procedure. I'm beyond excited!!

I'm 5'3" (5'4" on a good day). The heaviest I've ever been was 289 back in 2000. I managed to lose 120 lbs on Weight Watchers over the course of 2 years, but sadly did not maintain my loss. At that time, my goal weight was 150. I was 11 lbs away from that goal and never got there.

So, I guess 150 for the time being is my goal weight. I have not a clue what size that will bring. I'm a pear shape and 2 sizes larger on the bottom than I am on top. Only time will tell!! The other gauge of reaching a personal goal is to fit into my size 13 (and we're talking size 13 from the late 80s) Levi 501 jeans...if there comes a day when I can actually fit into those, then I know I will have "arrived". Believe it or not I have a pair in storage from my senior year in high school that were barely worn and look brand new.

This time next week I hope to be telling everyone that I am feeling well and on my way to a healthier and smaller me!! :D[/quote']

Congrats to you. I can't wait till its my time. I am at the beginning pre op phase with 6 months of dreaded supervised diets to go. I am so impatient.lol!

I just wanna go to clearance racks at high end stores for great deals on smaller clothing.!!

That would be awesome!

I'm a guy' date=' so I guess I'd be a skinny bastard. :-)

Pre-op, current weight 355, goal 190.[/quote']

Hilarious! U go Aaron!!

I posted a goal of 120' date=' only because I think that's the ideal weight for my height; however, I personally would be ok if I got down to about 130/140. I just wanna feel HOT,like i did back in the days!! :D[/quote']

Ikr I just wanna go back to my high school pre baby weight...lol

I'm not quite sure I'll ever get to 'skinny' but I'd be fine being a curvy biatch over a super morbidly obese biatch ;)

I just want to feel good again, to be able to walk without being in pain, or out of breath. To hopefully not have to prick my finger several times a day to check my blood sugar, and get off meds! I'm tired of being tired!! Yes I also want to look better, but just to feel good would be OK for me!

My goal weight would be 200lbs.. I'd be happy with that! Of course lower would be great too! lol

I'm a guy' date=' so I guess I'd be a skinny bastard. :-)

Pre-op, current weight 355, goal 190.[/quote']

No Aaron, you would be a skinny so of a b****! J/k

Goal is: Not fat. To shop in normal clothes. To wear single digit sizes. To keep up with my kids. To not be in the 200's and to win the lottery.

Justine13 wow we have the same goals! I can't wait to get there...... Love This.site

i started at 273 & i will be 8months post op on the 20th. last week' date=' i weighed in at 173. im hoping to weigh 169 when i step on the scale tomorrow. my goal is 135. at first, my goal was 175 - 150. but now, its 135! i wear a medium/large in shirts & i wear an 8-10 in jeans.

[/quote']

Awesome job on your weightloss it must feel amazing to be where you are in 8 months...

No Aaron' date=' you would be a skinny so of a b****! J/k[/quote']

Skinny SOB! Woot

People are telling me I am skinny now - and I tell them "can I carry you around in my pocket please" - LOL - goal is 135 - almost there!! whoo hoo!!