Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

That's what I'm talkin bout!!!! You go GIRL!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Sexy Telly! What size are you now? What were you prior to the Tummy Tuck?

I decided to just do the Lipo on my abdomen, waist, and upper back instead of the tummy tuck. I haven't had kids yet, so I'm opting out of that. I know I'll have loose skin, but hopefully it will stretch back reasonably within about a year. I'll also be able to do the triathalon in June if I have the lipo in February.

Sexy Telly! What size are you now? What were you prior to the Tummy Tuck?

I decided to just do the Lipo on my abdomen, waist, and upper back instead of the tummy tuck. I haven't had kids yet, so I'm opting out of that. I know I'll have loose skin, but hopefully it will stretch back reasonably within about a year. I'll also be able to do the triathalon in June if I have the lipo in February.

Sheila, lol you and my lil sister are soo much alike. She's my personal cheerleader. I'm cheering for you now. I can't wait to see your progress photos.

Hey there Puddinpie,

I am a size 8/10, 10's are very loose on me. 8's fit me perfectly.

I was an 18/20 @ 240lbs.

I think you made a good decision. It makes sense since you are planning on having kids. Sounds like you are ready to have surgery. You have lost alot of weight and you look wonderful! Hey would you post pictures? I'd love to see your progress.

Hey there Puddinpie,

I am a size 8/10, 10's are very loose on me. 8's fit me perfectly.

I was an 18/20 @ 240lbs.

I think you made a good decision. It makes sense since you are planning on having kids. Sounds like you are ready to have surgery. You have lost alot of weight and you look wonderful! Hey would you post pictures? I'd love to see your progress.

Telly, what size were you right before the Tummy Tuck? What was the size difference?

Damn, I wish I had some current body shots. If you go to my flickr site at www.flickr.com/photos/puddinpie you can at least get a decent idea. I took a pic over Thanksgiving and that's my most recent, though it's not full-body. I do have some pics of about 20 pounds ago, though. I can't believe I was a tight size 18 20 pounds ago. I am now a straight size 14. I plan on losing another 30 in the next 3 months and then I'll get the Lipo and boob job. My boyfriend's paying for the boob job - yeah!

Wow girl! You look amazing! Just AMAZING! You lost soo much in your face. I didn't recognize you for a minute there, till it said "me"

I was a size 12 right before surgery. So I am guessing you'll drop 2 pants sizes like I did.

Puddingpie: I just went to your website. I am impressed. It's amazing what a difference the last bit of weight makes! You look great! I think your making the right decision also. Your stomach will get stretched after child birth and that's when I'd do the TT. Good luck!

Thanks! I'll have to take a full-body pretty soon. But I really don't want to until the Lipo and boob job. Mom's paying for the lipo, bf's paying for the boob job LOL. My mom wanted to give me a gift as a congrats for losing so much. I love my mom! My bf's just a horndog - LOL.

hi i'm new to the board and am having surgery on dec 2 sat. yikes--- one of my biggest fears of weight loss is the excess skin in the abdominal area and arms if not too personal have any of you ladies had the same fears it might sound petty which it is because i look forward to the weight loss but feel i will look horrid after my desired weight goal. i asked my doc and she said it depends on each person but if you have been big most of your life chances are the the skin will sort of shrink back into place???? but others it is not so??

Well - I topped the scales at 367 - not a pretty sight for a 5' 5" chick.

I am not holding my breath for my arms or abdomen to EVER shrink down to what would look normal. My thighs either, for that matter.

But, I think it all depends. If you don't have any stretch marks - you have a chance. If you are young (and you are) you have a good chance.

I guess the only thing you can do is hope, exercise a lot, drink Water til you float and start saving for PS.

:]

I'm not young, nearly 40, but I didnt have any stretch marks and my skin has shrunk down fine. I didnt gain heaps of weight in my pregnancies and stretch it out, I carried most of my fat in by backside and thighs and I havent lost and gained repeatedly over the years either, just steadily gotten larger, lol. I had gotten to about 80lb overweight when I had surgery, so not morbidly obese, and I think probably genetically I have resilient skin.

so its all just a combination of factors as to whether you'll be lucky or not.

And dont get me wrong, I dont look like I've been shrinkwrapped, lol. I have a 40 year old skin, a tiny bit poochy under the arms, and my belly is far from perfect, its not a washboard, that's for sure, but if anything, Lipo would probably take care of that.

Unfortunately, being 40 we're also right in the midst of school fees, children coming into adolescence, needing a bigger house blah blah blah so plastic surgery wont be happening for me.

I am not a young lady, but I can say that I know my skin will not shrink on its own. I do have stretch marks from a lifetime of yo-yo dieting. Wish it weren't so, but I can see PS in my future at least for my stomach. I can live with the rest of it. 36 years of body abuse (being fat) is too much to overcome for me.

I was told that depending on my mindset, situation on child bearing (if I was done) then I should consider waiting 6 months from reaching goal weight or 20lbs above goal weight to have plastic surgery.

I don't get it. Why would you get a TT before you reach goal weight? Seems like you'd have a better result if you hit your goal weight and maintained it for a little bit before having the surgery. What am I missing?

I don't get it. Why would you get a TT before you reach goal weight? Seems like you'd have a better result if you hit your goal weight and maintained it for a little bit before having the surgery. What am I missing?

Well, to be frank with you, you don't HAVE to get it.

I had my TT before reaching my goal weight (which is fine as long as it's within the 15 - 20lb range of goal weight) because I hated having my flap ..flap around as I ran around and did the crazy stuff I do in the gym and on the pavement. It was rubbing against my pelvic bone/skin and caused rashes as well as cutting..so to speak. It has even bled a few times. So I have many reasons why I did it but for the sake of answering your question...I did it b/c I can.