Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm 2 wks

How much did you lose pre-op? This is excellent progress!

I'm 2 wks

Dang girl!!! Rock that sleeve!!

Fage Greek yogurt is great for this stage - I add Splenda and vanilla essence and it is yum. I also eat salmon pate. Good luck with your food experiments!

I'm also not experiencing anything other than full' date=' which is uncomfortable. I kind of wish it was harder to get things down.[/quote']

I'm not always full after my "meal". After 20 minutes I'll usually have a Protein shake. They are the only things that I really feel full from. I just keep reminding myself that this is a learning period and I am learning how to feel full. My surgeon says some of us don't really have the ability to feel full... But we can regain it by teaching our bodies. I hope that helps... Feels like I was entirely too vague on that response.

I just got back from Walmart and the food store and I am beat why is I feel so drained when I walk I hope it passes anyways I bought everything I'm excited to finally others things to eat thanks so much

Thank you for this. I'm 11 days post-op. I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and it kicked my butt. I just wanted to cry! I hate being so fatigued. I'm glad it's normal. I'm supposed to return to work this evening and I'm slightly terrified that I'm going to pass out.

I'd been up and around doing things around the house even ventured to get a Mani/pedi at the mall and did some walking while there. But nothing has kicked my ass as much as grocery shopping I seriously wanted to murder someone when done. I was sweating, annoyed, stressed and fatigued. I wanted to stab a b***h haha. Maybe it's all the food we can't have plus the walking hahaha.

Thank you for this. I'm 11 days post-op. I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and it kicked my butt. I just wanted to cry! I hate being so fatigued. I'm glad it's normal. I'm supposed to return to work this evening and I'm slightly terrified that I'm going to pass out.

I took 10 wks off work I do a lot of lifting pulling I'm constantly hustling so I know when I go I'm hoping that I'll be better with feeling this way but honestly I wanna take a longer leave of absents lol

I took 10 wks off work I do a lot of lifting pulling I'm constantly hustling so I know when I go I'm hoping that I'll be better with feeling this way but honestly I wanna take a longer leave of absents lol

I'm a psych nurse. My job is very hands off and I have staff that do most of my grunt work. I'm still just scared that it'll be a wild night and I'll just bottom out. I'm going to call my boss shortly and see what she thinks.

I'm a psych nurse. My job is very hands off and I have staff that do most of my grunt work. I'm still just scared that it'll be a wild night and I'll just bottom out. I'm going to call my boss shortly and see what she thinks.

That's a good ideal I work at hospital so I knew getting this I was not going back anytime soon do u take all your Vitamins I just bought Vitamin Water zero taste good has a lot of good stuff In it

That's a good ideal I work at hospital so I knew getting this I was not going back anytime soon do u take all your Vitamins I just bought Vitamin Water zero taste good has a lot of good stuff In it

I spoke with her and my doctors office. I'm off till Thursday then I'll go back light duty. I'm so relieved. I won't be able to have patient contact, and I miss my guys like crazy... But if I can't handle it, at least I won't be leaving my patients and staff high and dry. :)

I have been taking my B12 and Multivitamin. I'm supposed to take the Calcium supplement twice daily but I keep forgetting. I guess I'll have to set an alarm on my phone to remind me. :)

I'll check out the Vitamin Water zero. Sounds good. I bought New whey Protein shots at Wal-Mart yesterday. 42 grams per shot. I figure if I have a low Protein day I'll sip on that for a while to help make up the difference.

On the purée food front... I have been working my way through a chicken salad mush I made. chicken, low fat mayo, relish. I've been enjoying it. I am thinking today I'll make refried black Beans. :)