Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Sleeved On July 11 How Are You Doing And What Are You Eating Different Now That We Are One Week Post Op

I am going to add oatmeal, vegtable and bean Soup to my food list this week. I know i have to run it through the blender. I am feeling good except after taking my Vitamins I start to feel sick at my stomach. Any one else have a problem with their Vitamin

Mine was on July 9th and the Vitamin is the only thing that I can't take. I bought some liquid Centrum at the store to try. My chewable makes me feel horrible!!! I also read you can try those gummy vitamins - that's my next attempt if the liquid doesn't.work.

I had my procedure done on 09/07/2012 and have been eating creamy blended Soups, jelly, fat free custard, fruit smoothies with pain yougurt.

at moment there is only one incision point giving me trouble as I cough or bend my abdomen.

How are you guys dealing with post operative pain ?

I was sleeved on the 11th also. My biggest complaint is belly pain, the incision that the stomach was removed. I did run a fever for 4 days after hospital release, but doc says I'm doing fine. I still feel pretty tired most of the time.

I'm still on full liquids and doing my best to get in my Water and Protein, although not very successful yet. All meds are going down without an issue. I've had zero nausea or vomiting.

Everyday gets a little better !

I hope everyone else is doing well.

7/9 here. Syntax nectar Protein drinks and cream Soups blended with skim milk and/or Water.

My doctor gave me anti nausea medicine to help with all the pills and Vitamins I'm taking so I'm not having problems with Vitamins. Although i am a little overwhelmed with how many it seems I need to be taking!

Have you tried taking your Vitamin right before going to bed? I started a multi during my two week pre-op and that's what I did to avoid feeling yucky. Seemed to work!

I was sleeved on July 12th. So tomorrow i can start my Protein shakes. i am looking forward to drinking them so i can get my protein.

I was sleeved in April. I can not take those nasty Vitamins, I got the Gummy ones and they are great, just chew, chew, chew.

I was sleeved on July 11. I have been on full liquids a few days now. I am hitting my Protein and Water goals. Zero pain, nausea or acid reflux since day 2.

I saw the Doc yesterday. Approved to drive and exert myself more.

I had a container of Greek Yogurt yesterday and that was nice. Beyond that, I am still doing shakes.

I feel pretty close to 100 percent, but I am going to stay home from work until Monday.

I started The process at 276. After two weeks Pre-op diet and one week of sleeve I am at 248. Guys seem to lose weight kinda quick.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I had my surgery on July 11th and I feel pretty good with the exception of the incision that they took the stomach out of. It hurts still.

I am still on liquids and I do Protein Shakes and Soups mostly and crystal light.

I'm very happy with my Vitamins as I take the gummies and I actually look forward to it as a treat because it allows me to chew and it tastes like candy.< /p>

what kind of gummies do you buy ?

Just the regular cvs brand for women

How u guys doing with hunger? Any at all?

7/11 also and I am moving to Full liquids today...no pain luckily. My saving grace have been the liquid vitamins I am taking, they are stronger than Centrum and gummies, they are keeping me nourished while on liquids. I am so thankful for this new chapter of my life! Down 18.5 lbs in 2 weeks!