Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else a fan of Big Brother?

jgandg

I love mortystv.com! They do have the best and most detailed updates.

Did anyone hear the convo between Boogie & Will where they said "We will win this then win Amazing Race..."

I think, and hope, they will be the Amazing Race in 2007!!

Also, sorry to the guys, but I think the girls should have turned on the guys, they had good strong numbers and I really liked Danielle. It frustrates me to see how much Will can control people and because he is so charming and cute they will do whatever he says.

Um...wait a minute, now that I think about it, I would probably fall under his wicked spell too! Dr. McDreamy!

OMIGAWD!

I am totally hooked on BB, Survivor and TAR!!!

I cannot stand Booger, he is so gross. He thinks he is so very hip. Yep-he's hip alright (yuk) he's riding on Will's back.

I hope either Janelle or Will win-they both played the game so different (duh!) But man, they played. Erika is a floater first class. The showmance between her and Booger is grossing me out. I really felt bad how Howie was played by George when he was the only one who was civil to George.

And don't even get me started on the horrible remarks the guys make about the girls. I never respect any man who refers to a woman as a whore. I really hate Booger and the now gone Jase for that. I hope their Moms are proud.

Anyway...I love those shows (not all the BB shows though, it depends on the cast -my fave was BB3-big fan of Amy).

Survivor soon! TAR soon!

Do you think if it gets down to Will and Janelle the "jury" will take into account that Will already won? I hope so, I'm really rooting for Janey!

For BB sites, I like hamsterwatch.com and bigbrotherchatter.com

I will admit it! I even watch it online!

I hope Janelle wins, she deserves it more than anyone.

Love this show too. I definately hope Janelle loses. And her and Erica will now that they chose those Boogie and Will to be in the final four with. Those men have no loyalties to anyone but eachother. I hope will wins.

I'm a huge fan of Big Brother as well. I wasn't sure how I felt about an all-star season, but it's been pretty good so far. I just can't believe how blind everyone is to Will and Boogie's manipulations. I loved Danielle and was very sad to see her go. Janelle really is a fantastic player - you can't take that away from her. Boogie needs to go - he's useless and such a geek! lol. Erica - you are totally being played ala Diane and Drew. At this point, I think Will and Janelle should be in the final two. They are the two best game players. Will should win just for making it so far after playing the same way he played in his previous season. Duh people! And Janelle deserves to win because she started day one with a big target on her back, and she has played a great game AND won competitions. Go Janey!

Obviously I don't have much of a life. lmao

Chris

Actually, I was a fan of Emanuel Goldstein.

We should start a book thread! I'm a fan of (some) anarchists...like Emma Goldstein...perhaps an inspiration for the character Emanuel Goldstein?

I'm actually boycotting Survivor this season. First they did men vs women, then old vs. young, now by race? What's next by sexual preference or thin vs. fat? I'm not going to support a show that thinks it's ok to segregate people even in fun. GM agrees with me since they pulled their sponsorship for the first time since the show started.

Oh and GO JANELLE!!!

Yes, I loved it!
So did I. I wish they would make a new movie version of 1984. But, I guess it would be too boring for the needs of the avarage movie goer who values "special effects" over plot.

I also think the race division is ridiculous and demeaning. As if there is something about race that makes people differently able to win this game.