Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone For Good Club - September 2006

ok...Im done with LBT for good now. Don't even have time to check in here. Not much left to check up on anyways. This club is the only thing keeping me here and I can get the support somewhere else.

See ya later!

Yay Ericsmom! You have lost OVER 50 pounds! COOL!

Jill, Onederland is so close. You are Rockin' and Rollin'!

Okay, I'm 176.6 today. I forgot to copy my line from page one...ooops! I get it later.

Hey Everyone!

Sounds like there's lots of great losses! I just wanted to check in and let you know you can take may name off the roster the next time you update. I may be back in the near future but right now I concentrating on a few threads and I'm crunched for time so I needed to cut out a few of my stops. Hope this makes a little less work for you too!

Best of luck to you all and I hope to see you around here somewhere!

Well, maintenance is good so far. Nothing has changed to date, I'm still doing the same thing food wise, I've just added a couple of Protein shakes to the meal plan. Along with a bite of this and that every once in a while.

Boy am I exercising like crazy, I've gotten into running and I'm loving it! It puts you into a zone. My weight has stayed the same but the inches are continuing to drop, who knows, maybe I'll be in a solid 10 when it's all said and done.

C=180 BMI=25.1 (.1 from being normal) Maintaining!

H393/ C375 +3 (total loss -18)

Bad Josie...bad bad!!!! Guess I ate and drank a little more at the reunion then I should have.

....peeking in the window.....can I come in.....everyone has left the MD bus, can I get on this one.......my get up has got up and.....welll you know

I have been wanting to join GFG but I would always show up 3 wks into the month. I need help.

I'm not sure how this all works but I'm sure I will figure it out.

>Turn off signature

>post weekly weight in (Wednesday for me, I weigh in weekly at TOPS)]

>harass each other to drink Water, make good food choices and exercise

H 459 J 388 G 375 (-3 this week from 391)

(highest/ joined/ short term goal) -71 pounds

I will say this right now since I don't have a signature. God is Good All the Time....WOOHOOOOOO

Maryb - H 219/ 1st Dr Visit 207/ S 201/ G 130/ C 149/ CBMI 25.6 (-70 lbs total, -1 this week)