Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am Just a SeaMonkey

Bettina, almost all of those are on Bomarang network, I am telling you guys, like their slogan says : "It's all comming back to you"

Here it's called TV Land.

I get TV land too. This is a 24 hour a day classic cartoon network. They have exclusive rights to the flintstones now. It is an affilate of cartoon network. http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/boomerang/index.html

How fun.

I'm going to go way back... to:

• School House Rock ("I'm just a bill, yeah I'm only a bill, and I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill...")
  • Sigmund The Sea Monster
  • (Those Sid & Marty Krofft shows were odd. I think they took a lot of drugs back then)
  • Jem & The Holograms (Am I more Jerrica or Jem or Shayna - or am I a closet Misfit? :rolleyes: )
  • not a kids show - but I loved Columbo (go figure)

And then later

• The New Mickey Mouse Club (also Kids Inc.)
  • Boys Meet World
  • Kim Possible

How fun.

I'm going to go way back... to:

• School House Rock ("I'm just a bill, yeah I'm only a bill, and I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill...")
  • Sigmund The Sea Monster
  • (Those Sid & Marty Krofft shows were odd. I think they took a lot of drugs back then)
  • Jem & The Holograms (Am I more Jerrica or Jem or Shayna - or am I a closet Misfit? :rolleyes: )
  • not a kids show - but I loved Columbo (go figure)

And then later

• The New Mickey Mouse Club (also Kids Inc.)
  • Boys Meet World
  • Kim Possible

I am Bianca from Jem & the Holograms, lol.

Oh..what about "Solid Gold"???

Here it's called TV Land.

Actually

Boomerang is a Cartoon Network Channel that shows the classic cartoons that adults grew up on.. (Lots of Hanna-Barbera classic cartoons from the 60's thru 70's )

TV Land is the full time channel version of Nickelodeon Channel's "Nick at Nite". TV Land used to show classic TV shows from the '50s to '70's. Now it shows TV so-called classics through the late 80's and 90's ("Cheers"? Like that doesn't come on in syndication a thousand times a day?)

Just wanted to clarify! :rolleyes:

I downloaded all the songs from Schoolhouse Rock, and the Rock versions of Schoolhouse Rock.

My wife is a total addict.

There is an awesome dvd of all the school house rock made by Disney. My daughter watches it all the time. It has them all. ~Mandy

btw....Although it is completely illegal to have mp3s of songs you do not own in some form on vinyl cassette or cd, if you needed a backup copy of your favorite Schoolhouse Rock songs, pm me.

Actually

Boomerang is a Cartoon Network Channel that shows the classic cartoons that adults grew up on.. (Lots of Hanna-Barbera classic cartoons from the 60's thru 70's )

TV Land is the full time channel version of Nickelodeon Channel's "Nick at Nite". TV Land used to show classic TV shows from the '50s to '70's. Now it shows TV so-called classics through the late 80's and 90's ("Cheers"? Like that doesn't come on in syndication a thousand times a day?)

Just wanted to clarify! :welldoneclap:

yup...here during the day, we get cartoons on it.

btw....Although it is completely illegal to have mp3s of songs you do not own in some form on vinyl cassette or cd, if you needed a backup copy of your favorite Schoolhouse Rock songs, pm me.

Actually, you can record them for yourself, you just can't mass produce -then its illegal. I have the program Ares.com......great site! Totally free!

I loved Solid Gold and the Mandrell Sisters.Oh and Silver Spoons!

I was at Claire's Boutique the other day and they had Monchichis!

My kid's watch Boomerang and they think Richie Rich is the best cartoon.

I loved Solid Gold and the Mandrell Sisters.Oh and Silver Spoons!

OH I loved all three of those. I forgot all about the Mandrell Sisters. They were so pretty. :biggrin1: