Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

YOU think YOU know EVERYTHING..DONT YOU?

This is an educational, productive and funny thread. :clap2:

I would like to publicly state that Loving-it is stalking me. She is obviously posting in a public forum where I am posting. Her plans to deposse my posse will not be allowed.

HEY! Stop following me. :)

:dance: :):(

"While I dance I cannot judge, I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life. I can only be joyful and whole. That is why I dance." -Hans Bos

All of you OFF THIS THREAD< ITS MINE, MINE, MINE DONT YOU GET IT!

Stop follwing me you just want to be a part of my life,, jelous??

and yes I have bad gramer and spelling issues too.. so there,, its out!

You would, wouldn't you Paul?

*rolls her eyes and pretends to flip her hair* not that there's any.

I liked the quote that Sandybells posted. So nice.

All of you OFF THIS THREAD< ITS MINE, MINE, MINE DONT YOU GET IT!

Stop follwing me you just want to be a part of my life,, jelous??

and yes I have bad gramer and spelling issues too.. so there,, its out!

You can have the thread....thanks to the workout smilie I wanna have an ice cream while I use my thigh master. :hungry: I wonder if that's like having a burger and Diet coke. The powers of the diet soda cancel out the calories and fat of the burger, therefore injesting both has no affect on my person. Ice cream and exercise...I think that darn little smilie is onto something. :biggrin1:

It's so crazy, it just might work!!! :clap2: :)

Telly... know what's really scary...

I'm being stalked. Some Guy named "just" paul keeps following me from thread to thre...

oops. nevermind.

That is pretty funny !! :biggrin1:

NOW LOOK all you Haters....this is my thread and my posse...and I can cry if I want to...wait...no thats not it...all Im sure of is that Loving-it needs a big glass of Hater-aid. Shes so stealthy the way she...stealths around...following me...trying to act like my friend...when I really know shes not...Dont hate on my superb usage of smileys...I know your jealous...but you dont need to follow me and mock me in front of perfect strangers who know nothing about me and couldnt really care less...HOW DARE YOU do somthing that no one cares about.

roflmao @ greatdame!!!! you nerd!

I always knew there was somthing about Vegaswildflower I didnt trust....he bad grammer must mean she has much bigger issues...and mental problems...and shes jealous of my massive shoe collection and stunning head of hair...BEWARE SHE WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Telly...did you just verbally assault me? Im sure I can twist what you just said and start a week long fued over it...dont make me. Just because I am jealous of your supreme faux hawk doesnt mean I wont hesitate to show everyone just how incredibly cool you really are.

Paull...just because your a hot guy...doesnt make you the queen of this castle..mister.

Graet Dame I promise I'm not stalking, just trying to educate futher.

I bet yall don't know the most functional English Word.

Well it's shit------that's right shit

Consider:

You can get shit faced. Be shit out of luck,or have shit for brains.

With a little effort you can get your shit together,find a place for your shit,or be asked to shit or get off the pot.

You can smoke shit,buy shit, sell shit,find shit, forget shit and tell others to eat shit.

Some people know their shit while others can't tell shit from shineola.

There are lucky shits,dumb shits and crazy shits. There is horse shit, bull shit and chicken shit.

You can throw shit, sling shit, catch shit, shoot the shit, or duck when the shit hits the fan.

You can give a shit or serve shit on a shingle. You can find yourself in deep shit or be happier than a pig in shit.

Some days are colder than shit. Some days are hotter than shit, and some days are just plain shitty.

Some music sounds like shit, things can look like shit and there are times when you feel like shit.

You can have to much shit, not enough shit, the right shit, the wrong shit or a lot of weird shit.

You can carry shit, have a mountain of shit., or find yourself up shit creek without a paddle..

When you stop to consider all the facts it is the building block of the English language, and remember once you know your shit you don't need to know anything else!!.

Well shit I have to go. Just wanted all of you to know I do give a shit and

wish you all well with your band and pray you don't have to deal with a bunch of shit,but if you happen to catch a load of shit from some shit head------WELL SHIT HAPPENS!!!!:)