Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Made Myself A List For Stuff To Have At Home After Surgery....

I have not read any posts about the flavored cool aide sugar free that you just add to a bottle of Water lots of flavors also there is the crystal lite ones too. Thought I would put in my carry one. From what I have read the injury stuff is the best so am going to order some chicken broth today and hope it gets here. Slowly added to my suitcase...Mexico here we come!

Sent from my iPad using VST

MGM, have you checked with your iPhone carry about get the international calling? I am not taking my phone as if I even turn it on it will take a big hit. My husband uses his for work so we put the calling plan on his. Had to do 3 different additions..calling, data, and messaging. Taking both IPads his for work mine because it has all my books. Also the grand kids want to FaceTime with us. :-)

Oh that is right, you will get massive charges if you don't have an international plan. Good suggestion!

I have sprint. Couldn't get an international plan. They suggested I turn off roaming for talk, text and data so I don't get those charges. By doing that, I will be able to still use my iPhone Internet where wifi is available, such as at the hotel. I will stay in touch with my family via emails and Facebook with free wifi.

When are you going? I am set for the 24th. Mi hospital dr Lopez Starting the 14 day Protein Monday... Think I will make husband do it with me.

When are you going? I am set for the 24th. Mi hospital dr Lopez Starting the 14 day Protein Monday... Think I will make husband do it with me.

I'm going August 23rd, Dr. Kelly.

Maybe we will pass in the night....

I have sprint. Couldn't get an international plan. They suggested I turn off roaming for talk, text and data so I don't get those charges. By doing that, I will be able to still use my iPhone Internet where wifi is available, such as at the hotel. I will stay in touch with my family via emails and Facebook with free wifi.

I have Sprint too but one of the doctors told me if I had an Iphone I could download the magic jack app for free!! My husband and I made all of our calls using it! Pretty awesome =)

Gonna check and see if I can get it for AT&T iPhone. I like getting things like that....

Maybe we will pass in the night....

I will be at florence Health System and then the Hotel Lucerna after. What hotel will you be at? It would be great to run into a VST user!

I have Sprint too but one of the doctors told me if I had an Iphone I could download the magic jack app for free!! My husband and I made all of our calls using it! Pretty awesome =)

Thanks. I just downloaded it.

I put it on iPad and will make sure both Ron and I have it on iPhone's. Gonna tell all my kids too! Thanks for the information. All the little $$ add up.

MGM, Marriott . You going with someone? Maybe meet up and sip...lol. Flying in on 23 arrive noonish. Ron wants to see battleship on display in San Diego. Hope we can. He needs reward for being such good guy.

Carolyn51, I'm going alone. Flying in on the 22nd. Flying out on the 27th.

I downloaded an app that translates English to Spanish. This was helpful when the nurses had difficulty understanding my English. I used my iPad.