Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unjury Protein: Is It Just Me...

...or does anyone else agree the stuff is hideous?!?!?!

I'm sorry, but I tried the chicken Soup, chocolate and unflavored and I cannot stomach any of them. I couldn't get past a few sips! Everything's so milky tasting. Why on earth would I want a milky tasting Soup? ?

I bought the stuff because everyone seemed to be raving about it. But I guess I'm the odd woman out cuz to me it's gross. I feel like I wasted money. :(

I really liked the chicken Soup flavor prior to surgery. I can't stomach it after... I had the unflavored when I had my lapband and it was ok. I can only assume it because of the taste change with the sleeve that is causing my dislike since I DID like it before. Now I am struggling to find anything that tastes good. I am ready for something more substantial even if it is just pureed Beans.< /p>

Mmmmm I would LOVE some pureed Beans...or mashed potatoes. OMG!!! I've got another week and a half to go. I hope I make it!

I think my taste buds are changing too, though. I find that I don't really like any Protein shakes, when before surgery they weren't a problem. Right now, I'm drinking the EAS shakes and they are tolerable. But I long for the day when I can eat other sources of Protein cuz these shakes are for the birds man!!! Whoo!!!

I couldn't get past the smell of the Unjury Protein either. I like GNC Properformance chocolate caramel shakes with Silk Almond Breeze Dark Chocolate.

I liked the chocolate from Unjury, but I hated the strawberry, vanilla, and unflavored. I thought they were gross. I haven't tried the broth because the idea of drinking something warm when it's a million degrees outside is not appealing to me. I really liked the cocoa-mochaccino from Champion Nutrition and the chocolate truffle from nectar Sweets. I have other samples coming that I'll be trying soon.

I am so gland I only ordered the Unjury starter pack. I am still pre or but have been doing shakes for lunch for almost 2 months. Unjury without a doubt was the most disgusting to cross my lips. The first sip of the chicken was marginally tolerable, and rapidly went to totally untolerable within 7-8 sips. To the sink it went. The vanilla did not even taste tolerable from the get go.

I am so gland I only ordered the unjury starter pack. I am still pre or but have been doing shakes for lunch for almost 2 months. Unjury without a doubt was the most disgusting to cross my lips. The first sip of the chicken was marginally tolerable, and rapidly went to totally untolerable within 7-8 sips. To the sink it went. The vanilla did not even taste tolerable from the get go.

Just keep in mind, even the ones you like now, you may HATE after your surgery so don't buy large quantities of any of them. I'm learning that one the hard way.