Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

HEY FROM Kraggie Hope TN

Good Job Mom of Trips! I think what you said was honest and needed...thanks!

and I know how to spell the name of the town I live in, and the road I live on.

that is funny. no.name posted in this thread earlier about theirs location

Do you know proper grammar? Before you judge someone on how they spell maybe you should take a look at your grammar. We all make typos here (even you) none of us are perfect.

Funny, I know you are an intelligent woman. Think about all of this OK. It does not take a genuis to figure this out. They got you all runnin in circles like a dog chaisng its' tail. You dont know me from Adam but those who know me personally here and have met me in person will tell you Iam one of the most honest and kindest people you will ever meet. So if you want to think Iam lying to you, then that is your choice but again Fitter and no name are NOT one in the same. But I bet they both are having a good laugh at your expense because you are al lthinking they are one in the same.

La Madam..

None of that really matters. What does matter is that they are all being very cruel and hateful and filling up LBT with spiteful posts that are upsetting people. And the fact that I'm lumped into this simply because they have decided to target me for whatever reason, saddens me to no end.

Well, IGNORE does work.. however, it makes the threads seem a bit one-sided.

Hiya Michelle/LaMadam!!! Looking good gf! Lisa, still here? lol.. 3 Loves. Great post Momoftrips!! and you're right... I'm really glad you're here! Post away!

Do you know proper grammar? Before you judge someone on how they spell maybe you should take a look at your grammar. We all make typos here (even you) none of us are perfect.

typical board move. when your argument can't hold Water, attack something stupid. LOL thank you.

What does matter is that they are all being very cruel and hateful and filling up LBT with spiteful posts that are upsetting people.

Photonut I hear you but the same can be said for your friend Funnyduddies. I have been reading her posts and she is being very condescending to some of the members here including myself. I am not a mean person, and I do not lie so for her to come back at me with a condescending tone is mean and hateful. I came here to shed light on this to let you all know they are not one in the same person. I know no.name and I know Fitter. But you all have it out for Lisa so you think that anything she is involved with here is a lie or a game but today no.name and Fitter are two different people. Iam going to move on from this thread because it is futile. I've said what I have had to say, believe what you will.

I think you are reading things with a certain tone that is not being put across that way. Everyone here is very on edge, but I am in no way being condescending. I have been laughing all day long really. And am not putting anyone down. I have pointed out certain facts, and done so level headedly and without name calling or malice. Please do not mistake that as being condescending.

Just curious. Is it just today that they are different people?

But you all have it out for Lisa so you think that anything she is involved with here is a lie or a game but today no.name and Fitter are two different people.

On what do you base that accusation? Sorry, but I am not the one filling the boards with horrible, cruel, hateful, spiteful posts about her. If you will take a moment and really look at what's been going on, you'll see that noone has it in for her, although that is what she is trying so hard to make everyone believe. Show me my posts or my pm's that prove that I have it "in for Lisa". Go on.. I'm waiting.

I'm so sick of being accused of things which noone can substantiate.

Put up or shut up. :huggie:

PhotoNut Quote:

"Sorry, but I am not the one filling the boards with horrible, cruel, hateful, spiteful posts about her. If you will take a moment and really look at what's been going on, you'll see that no one has it in for her, although that is what she is trying so hard to make everyone believe. Show me my posts or my pm's that prove that I have it "in for Lisa". Go on.. I'm waiting. I'm so sick of being accused of things which noone can substantiate. Put up or shut up."

YOU DELETED MOST OF THEM! YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED PERSONALLY BY ME, I'VE BEGGED, PLEADED, BRIBED AND EVENTUALLY WARNED YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME. YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO SIMPLY AVOID MY THREADS, YET YOUR DISEASE FORCES YOU TO FOLLOW ME LIKE GUMBY ON SHOE. ANYBODY CAN CLICK ON ANY ONE OF MY THREADS AND FIND YOU IN THERE WITH YOUR PHONY, "THIS IS NOT A PRIVATE THREAD, I'M ALLOWED TO BE HERE." IT'S NOT A QUESTION OF BEING ALLOWED, IT'S A MATTER OF RESPECT FOR THE MODERATORS THAT HAVE ASKED YOU TO BEHAVE AND FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD. I'M SHOCKED THAT YOUR FRIENDS CAN'T SEE YOU FOR WHAT I SAW YOU FOR DURING OUR FIRST WEEK AS EX-FRIENDS. WHEN YOU STARTED WE QUICKLY BECAME PENPALS, BUT AFTER A FEW DAYS I SAW THE INSANITY YOU AND DAWG WERE INVOLVED IN, SO I TOLD YOU I WOULD RATHER AVOID ANY MORE CONFRONTATIONAL DISCUSSIONS AROUND LBT, AND UNTIL THINGS DIED DOWN WITH YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND, I WOULD RATHER NOT CONTINUE OUR E-MAILS. THAT BURNED YOU BEYOND BELIEF, AT WHICH POINT YOU CUT AND PASTED OUR PERSONAL E-MAIL INTO LBT, SPREAD OUR PRIVATE MESSAGES AROUND THE ENTIRE BOARD AND BEGAN STALKING MY EVERY-SINGLE-THREAD. MANY OF US SAW THROUGH THIS, AND I WOULD HOPE THAT ANY ONE OF YOUR FOLLOWERS WOULD STOP FOR TWO SECONDS AND GIVE ME THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT BY CHECKING OUT THESE FACTS, AND THEN EVERYBODY HERE CAN SEARCH MY NAME AND FIND YOU THERE HARRASSING ME. YOU ARE AN UNWANTED PRESENCE TO ME AND MANY OTHERS, AND EVEN AFTER I TRIED LEAVING TO MAKE THIS A BETTER PLACE, YOU STILL WENT DIGGING IN THE GARBAGE AND SPREAD MORONIC LIES ABOUT ME TO MEMBERS THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGES THAT EVENTUALLY BECAME PLASTERED PUBLICLY. FOR YOU TO SAY YOU AREN'T THE SOURCE OF PROBLEMS MAKES ME SADDER FOR YOU EVER DAY. YOU ARE A SICK AND TWISTED SOUL.

DO YOU WALK INTO A ROOM OF PEOPLE THAT DESPISE YOU AND DRAG UP A CHAIR AND MAKE SNIDE COMMENTS AND PRETEND TO BE CUTE? YOU WOULDN'T DARE APPROACH PEOPLE THAT CAN'T STAND BEING AROUND YOU, AND IF YOU DID, THEY'D ALL STAND UP AND WALK AWAY.

YOU WANT PROOF? LOOK AT THE "BRING BACK LISA BONES" THREAD. LOOK AT THE "WHERE'S DELARLA" THREAD. LOOK AT THE "HARDEST THREAD OF MY LIFE" THREAD. THESE ARE ONLY THREE RECENT EXAMPLES OF HOW YOU SEEK TO DESTROY - EACH OF THESE THREADS WERE ONLY MY FRIENDS, AND EVEN AFTER I SENT YOU THE HARSHEST PM I'VE EVER WRITTEN TELLING YOU TO BACK THE HECK AWAY FROM ME, YOU STILL WENT TO THREADS INVOLVING MY PERSONAL LIFE. YOU DISGUST ME - YOU MOCKED THE PAIN I'M IN OVER THE LOSS OF MY PRECIOUS ANGEL, VOODOO, WHO WAS ADORED BY MANY ON THIS BOARD. YOU CAN'T EVEN RESPECT THE DEAD. GET HELP

SUSAN - PLEASE PROVIDE AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTION SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT DRIVES YOU:

YOU'VE BEEN ASKED BY THE MODERATORS AND WARNED BY LISA TO STOP HARRASSING HER, YET YOU STILL FOLLOW ALL OF HER THREADS TO POST SARCASTIC INSULTS AND JABS IN HER POSTS AND THREADS. EXPLAIN WHY YOU DO THIS (AND DIG DEEPER THAN "IT'S A PUBLIC BOARD, I'M ALLOWED HERE.")

Fitter - Get over yourself. Nobody really cares anymore. You have already shown your true colors on here several times. You've lost a lot of friends with your tricks.

Susan doesn't need to prove her side anymore. You have shown the world that you are missing a few marbles & the more you post, the worse you look.

It isn't about Delarla anymore.....

Fitter - Get over yourself. Nobody really cares anymore.

Umm....Maybe I care??

You have already shown your true colors on here several times. You've lost a lot of friends with your tricks.

And gained some too perhaps??

Susan doesn't need to prove her side anymore. You have shown the world that you are missing a few marbles & the more you post, the worse you look.

It isn't about Delarla anymore.....

I have been following this for a while now and I DO see what Fitter is talking about, and I agree with her 100%.

Uh oh, I guess I better watch out now too....

Put up or shut up, Missy. Quote anything I have said on any thread that was nasty and bitter and hateful. And dont say I deleted them all. I've deleted only two posts recently and they were both in a thread with Dody.

Edited to correct myself: Oops.. three posts. I deleted the post on a thread last night where I quoted the PM that Lisa sent to me because LaMadam said it appeared to be mean spirited to show it. *shrugs* If you want it back, I can do that.