Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

HEY FROM Kraggie Hope TN

If you people have your real addresses posted in your profile you should remove them. Who is dumb enough to do that?

They don't ask us for our street address and phone number, just a legitimate city and state. It doesn't concern me in the least to give out that info. Why would it for anyone, unless there was something to hide?

Dody ~ You'll be fine after a nap. I love TN too. It's the stalking that is getting old. Gosh, where's a stalker when "I" need one? Wait, I didn't mean that. Don't stalk me, I've already experienced that nastiness. :)

LOL...do you realize what time it is for a nap? You are right though I do need a break. I am completely confused by this thread, and I'm sending you an e.mail in order to try and sort it out.

Maybe it isn't too late for a nap? I wish I kind of had a stalker..well sort of..kind of...no I don't either. That would be creepy, but I can stalk you if it's what you really want :) I'm not sure where to begin though.

Luv ya,

Dody

Heather, you really need to do a better job. I haven't seen you in many of my threads at all. Now Drews, your another story. As long as the resident stalker doesn't get involved, I'll be OK.

So now we're not free to read all threads? Who made you people the LBT thread police? I can lurk and read anywhere I want to, thank you very much. At least I don't have to hide who I am. I am Momotrips, Melissa W. from Sugar Land, TX. I have 8 year-old triplet boys that behave better than some of the supposed "adults" on this board.

I am waiting to get a date to get my lap band. I am sorry if by reading all threads I am lumped into a group that is considered to be stalking any one of you. I have found from reading these posts that some of you are not very nice people, even though you constantly claim to be. You seem to take great joy in hurting other peoples feelings and that is wrong no matter who you are. These threads are like a trainwreck that many of us can't turn away from. Sorry if that offends you. Don't post and I won't look.

I am new here and spend most of my time lurking because I am too intimidated (like I'm sure are many others) by the ones of you that always have something "smart" to say to make anyone who doesn't agree with you 100% feel stupid, or feel bad about themselves. You should be ashamed of your selves and I KNOW you don't even know who you are because you are all too self-centered to "get it". I dare not name names for fear of retribution which will be swift and ugly. I'm sure I'll get it anyway. Oh, and don't ask me to prove it, either - that is childish and not a fair tactic.

Now people can't even just READ the threads without being accused of stalking. What is wrong with you people? I wanted to see if anyone ever found out who the Kraggie Hope person was, because I found her posts to be odd. I should have known. If you don't want people to "stalk" you why are you all EVERYWHERE? My God, this has got to stop. What is the payoff? Are people trying to dismantle LBT altogether? Is that the intent? That's the only thing that I can figure out.

Nothing like support, right?

By the way, I have NO friends here. I support no one inparticular, so don't even go there. Friends are for the real world. I hoped to make some really good aquaintances and build a support network, but the hopes of that look mighty dim these days.

Now, proceed to dissect my post and tell me how lame I am and to mind my own business. Try your best to make me feel small and bad about myself and denigrate me to the rest of the members here.

Carry on...

here is absolutely no place called Kraggie Hope

There is a street named Craggie Hope Rd. in TN.. Maybe this is Psusan meant?

As for the different names, they are all Lisa.

Funnyduddies do you have proof of this? I can tell you this, we all know Fitter is Lisa but I can assure you that Noname is not Lisa. She is a friend of mine here who was once scared off by some oth the members here in this thread, as far as Psusan goes I have no clue who that is!

This link says there is a Craggie Hope Church in TN on Craggie Hope Rd.

http://archives.umc.org/Directory/DistrictChurches.asp?mid=556&District=03&Conference=783

CHURCH: CRAGGIE HOPE

Address: 1181 CRAGGIE HOPE RD

KINGSTON SPRINGS, TN 37082

Here is another link that proves Craggie Hope exists.

http://members.tripod.com/~Wilson_Network/html/fam02891.htm

There is a Craggie Hope in TN do a search

we all know Fitter is Lisa but I can assure you that Noname is not Lisa. She is a friend of mine here who was once scared off by some oth the members here in this thread

that is funny. no.name posted in this thread earlier about theirs location as being Lidsville for "years". You see, Lisa forgot which account she was on while posting. simple mistake. but its a good try. would you like for me to copy and paste it? Here...allow me.

#35 Today, 03:48 PM

no.name

Registered User Join Date: Dec 2005

If you people have your real addresses in your profiles, here's your sign. There's no place in Real World called Lidsville, either, but I've existed there according to my profile for years. Want me to pass the drool rag?

she also used a term that lisa has been using all over the board this morning while stalking Photonut. Hope that helps your confusion.

Yeah, we figured we'd give you something to have fun with. Nice seeing you back, no.name. Don't let them run you off again. And thanks for the laugh!

Funny, I know you are an intelligent woman. Think about all of this OK. It does not take a genuis to figure this out. They got you all runnin in circles like a dog chaisng its' tail. You dont know me from Adam but those who know me personally here and have met me in person will tell you Iam one of the most honest and kindest people you will ever meet. So if you want to think Iam lying to you, then that is your choice but again Fitter and no name are NOT one in the same. But I bet they both are having a good laugh at your expense because you are al lthinking they are one in the same.