Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok so does seeing your name on that list give anyone else butterflies?! ^_^

I totally get that! Adding more names every day helps to keep me distracted & not so focused on why I'm actually on this message board!!!

Had my "workshop" today via telephone & heard all about what to expect before, during, & after surgery (but they failed to remind us to clean out our belly buttons...). My parents attended the workshop in person & having them involved is what's making it more real for me!! I'm like: "Whoa, what? What am I thinking of doing???" But then I quickly remember all the reasons I made this decision :-)

Yes every time I log on I go on here and I see my name under 10/17 I just put the biggest smile on my face so happy it's not just me that is so happy and looking forward to this life change.

About 20 lbs down, two week no carb preop starts Monday, 9/24! Can't wait to do this. I am at 302 lbs this week. Hope to start this as much under 300 as possible.

We can do this!

Hey Chad,

Congrats to you bro. Great to see another guy on here in the OctoSleevers group (no offense ladies, you are all AWESOME!!!)

My surgery is 10/25. I need to be under 350 but I hope to actually be under 340 by then. Best of luck. And you're right: We CAN do this!

Octosleevers!!!!! I love it, I love the name. I am proud to be an Octosleever!

bmi.png

Hey Chad' date='

Congrats to you bro. Great to see another guy on here in the OctoSleevers group (no offense ladies, you are all AWESOME!!!)

My surgery is 10/25. I need to be under 350 but I hope to actually be under 340 by then. Best of luck. And you're right: We CAN do this![/quote']

Awesome welcome aboard Bud! Octosleevers is a great name, too!

Good Morning fellow Oct sleevers well I woke up this morning an looked at my tracker that I have and I have 10 days and I have to start my pre op diet I'm nervous but also excited b/c that means its getting closer to my surgery date yahoo I really have butterflies in my stomach anyone else excited and nervous?? Have a blessed Sunday I will pray for everyone and everyone pray for me and each other SMOOCHES

Day 7 of Pre-OP. The ketosis breath is getting to me. I brushed 5x yesterday HA! I am so not hungry and it really is a very weird feeling. This time next week I will be packing my bag. It seems a bit surreal that it finally here. All the prepping and doctor's appts. I am a bag of emotions, but I think I am keeping it in check. My husband says I am doing very well. He appreciates that I have put myself in check. I honestly anticipated being moodier. I prepared myself. I do have to note, he is following PRE-Op with me. He is eating the Soups for lunch and dinner. His Breakfast and Snacks vary because he is still working out. He has lost 5lbs.

Day 7 of Pre-OP. The ketosis breath is getting to me. I brushed 5x yesterday HA! I am so not hungry and it really is a very weird feeling. This time next week I will be packing my bag. It seems a bit surreal that it finally here. All the prepping and doctor's appts. I am a bag of emotions, but I think I am keeping it in check. My husband says I am doing very well. He appreciates that I have put myself in check. I honestly anticipated being moodier. I prepared myself. I do have to note, he is following PRE-Op with me. He is eating the Soups for lunch and dinner. His breakfast and Snacks vary because he is still working out. He has lost 5lbs.

We have the same date. I just started my diet this morning. I had to do a week. Sad to say but my tummy is barking. I was given optifast..thankfully I can tolerate it

Yes I have learned that I am quite the freak of nature. The Dr who did my reversal (and banding) though that the Dr who did the inital bybass nicked my lower intestine. He wanted to be on the safe side so he revesed it. I have to tell you that was the hardest thing to wae up from that and find out that it was reversed. I knew that it meant I was going to gain it back.

One of the reasons I cant wait for the sleeve is that I heard that it is like the bypass where you don't have the hunger.

You were hungry with the bypass???

We have the same date. I just started my diet this morning. I had to do a week. Sad to say but my tummy is barking. I was given optifast..thankfully I can tolerate it

There are several people being sleeved 10/1!!!! I am so ready.

2012 OctoSleevers

(updated: 154 members!!)

10/1 -- (17)

IsaacsGram

ann48

luvlife

conrow1994

hockeymom1010

highschoolfigure

urboyp

FoxyRoxy

diamondzlife

hsirk

SleevenChica

twoplusone227

krenzema

mztialady

innermyth

readytobethin

D2b11f

10/2 -- ( 8 )

SkinnyMinnie2Be

melinda.trujillo

ThinkThin78

kolerz219

minkywinks_esposa

Peazwithin

tqmeri30

story

10/3 -- ( 8 )

miriamK

NDN_RN

mztj99

laurenw

katstally

UTGal99

Frenchi

HollyC

10/4 -- (7)

Scottishlassie

KishaE

cherrybombknits

arathfon.rn

plbutler

cheeri1

tylr3316

10/5 -- (5)

Jenni Smith

mom2han

Kiki74

valdostaGA

SolizeTheGift

10/6 -- (2)

bellesol

CCCross

10/8 -- (12)

vitaleEM

JustSkinnyMeInside

jonesy8844

az1369

chad2rad

Jae-R

ElaineB

MommaMeg01

lilly's journey

turbosprint

Mrz.LaWSOn

auggie

10/9 -- (16)

hbjewelry

Natava

JazzyJ

SweetTee

shastarey3000

sacharliem

butter-fly

cosmo95

Malisima69

shamrockjulie

Tanya~101

TuscanyDreams

kbaith25

Chills562

XoTiffanniXo

sacharliem

10/10 -- ( 8 )

ready2bskinny

butter-fly

Missdede

geewalk

LivinADream

MKate73

VSG Duck

ecannizz

10/11 -- (6)

Lil'LO

choc_thicktothin

Holly5.3

gottaloozit

ME123

charchar

10/12 -- (2)

suejersey

TeeBeeCee

10/15 -- ( 8 )

Susan 2.0

Cyn

Hnbc1986

andreagoeldner (DS)

Ely

kmoore

change4life2012

Jackie6

10/16 -- (10)

kssooner2

Anicmice

unobaby

JonathanS

SkinnyMinnyMom

neenee

MrzSongbird

HoneyMcgee

ms.mcbride1105

10/17 -- (4)

IrishShannon

Neda17

MsInzee2010

tbnote71

10/18 -- (5)

sleevemeup

Lauren610

ladyofdamage

imworthit

quitaboo1

10/20 -- (1)

buffygirl

10/22 -- (6)

xmasbpig

Riaa90

Donny

Strangefruit

bethxxx

DebInAZ

10/23 -- (6)

littlemiss0428

mrsjones075

time2getskinny

kymbo

jennifer4444

healthiermom

10/24 -- (2)

jlfinmn

bethanyruff

10/25 -- ( 8 )

dyvasha70

this.time.its.4.me

meeshluv81

jrabbit81

lifechanging

sleclerc

lovex5

Robbino

10/26 -- (1)

mandymae

10/27 -- (1)

zenoosh

10/29 -- (5)

jeriberi

Look@meitsEmily

Gonnabeslim1day

liz32

Oh2BThin

10/30 -- (4)

yanik

TheNEWME!

scarletwoodward

shamyra1

10/31 -- (2)

AliciaA122

faeriefyre

Honorary Members:

JLS (moved into Sept)

gabby899 (moved to Sept 28!)

tfazio (unable to proceed)

10/1 Rules!!

Thanks for the count Susan! There are 17 of us on 10/1!

Besides me, how many OctoSleevers will be in Mexico between 10\1-10\9 & are any of you being sleeved by Dr. Garcia or staying at the Tijuana Marriott? Hoping to there are some to share the Mexico experience with.