Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Question about Moderators

Wow, over 1100 views and so many accusatory remarks from so many sinless saints that it’s hard to decide where to being. First, nobody is hiding by the Fitter name because I sent Alex and several moderators a PM this morning telling them exactly who I am, and since this thread is questions for the moderators, there’s no reason for anyone else to get their panties in a bunch thinking I’m sneaking around afraid to show my face. It's no secret, the whole hairy cat is out of the bag now. I had to registered this screen name after being the only person banned from LBT for past behavior to tie up loose ends and to give one particular moderator one last chance to come clean to lies that have been going on for nearly a year, which she’s still hiding from. If the new rules are, "From now on" then why was my account suspended from prior issues while Penni and others are still here? Makes zero sense.

I confessed 6 months ago that I was part of a big LBT scandal awhile back when a moderator and I used her two computers and her moderator login to make up a fake screen name to distort and control other members and LBT. We’d spend hours on long distance calls screwing with members, but once it got ugly I told Penni we needed to confess to the entire board, apologize and leave. She refused to come clean, and out of respect for what was once a solid friendship, I didn’t rat her out. Our friendship soured, so on more than one occasion I asked her not to moderate anything I wrote or said here, but instead to leave DeLarla's threads up to other moderatos since she's unable to keep an unbiased opinion any more when it comes to me after things got ugly between us. But too much has transpired since then, so she’s recently began “moderating” my posts and “reprimanding” me by locking threads while playing favorites and making pals to people she slams verbally on the phone with me. I suggested and warned Penni various times that out of self-respect for herself and peace on this board to come clean and admit to her devious abuse of moderator privileges and suggested multiple times that she step down as moderator. I could type for hours about the games we played together and all the secret PM info Penni shared with me to control the board. It was immature, and I’ve made apologies over the months. I do not have multiple names now since the others were locked, and I’m not the new Psusan, so enough with those accusations, okay?

I don't have multiple names because DeLarla and LisaBones were banned, one at a time. First DeLarla was deactivated, then Lisa Bones because I tell the brutallly honest truth, which scares people I suppose? This account is only to say goodbye since I think you all have the right to know the truth FOR A CHANGE, don't you?

This morning I explained all of this to Wheetsin, who’s replied to this thread as if she’s oblivious to what’s going on here. So if Alex, Alexandra, Penni and Wheetsin all know who I am, then where's the big mystery? Yet they all ignored it, which means plain and simple, moderators pick and chose who they ban based on a popularity contest? It’s run on basic cheerleader principals - if you're popular, you can stalk other members, post insults, threats, curse words, lies and scandals. But if you're brutally honest, we must ban you because that's what politicians would do.

<O:p></O:p>

Today I announced that once all members are treated fairly, then I’d again walk away from LBT because I don’t appreciate being made an example when I’ve done nothing different PhotoNut, Penni, Telly and others. Telly posted, “Bitch, this is war” in huge fonts in public, which Penni not only allowed, but participated in, while all Alexandra did was lock the thread. Penni made up a fake screen name, yet she gets to stay? PhotoNut has been begged, pleaded, warned and threatened to leave me alone, but she continues to post in threads where the DeLarla name is in the subject line, yet you all think that's normal?

If Telly can say BITCH by spelling it wrong in public, then why can’t I write Phucknutz in a PM to someone that’s been harassing me? I’ve worked in the legal field for a long, long time, and no matter what way you slice it, Telly, Photonut, Penni and many, many others should be banned for their PAST behavior, since that’s exactly why I’ve been banned.

I haven’t read every page but La Madam is about the only person using her head. Michelle, you’re one of the only people I haven’t apologized to about the Bigchix scandal, but I’m glad you don’t have to wonder any more.

My questions have been answered – there are rules, but not everybody has to obey them, so why have any?

P.S. I forgot to add my comments about Dawg. Dude, we had some ugly moments, but you've shown the utmost respect towards me since the big blow up when you were new, and vice versa. It's an example of how people that don't care for each other are supposed to act, by peacefully coexisting in the same threads without making nasty comments back and forth or showing up in threads that we're clearly not wanted in for the sole purpose of making snide comments and destroying the essense of a support group. Thanks for that, and I mean it.

So...I guess this is how it feels to be the only virgin in town the morning after the gang-bang...you THINK you're glad you weren't involved but feel somewhat left out anyway.

I might add much as I'd really appreciate an explanation from the mod in question, I dont really care to come across information such as this in the guise of you having care for members Fitter. That was motivated by spite, pure and simple. Nasty nasty.

Doesnt paint a pretty picture. Doesnt surprise me either.

I can't seem to find the right words to say to this post. I hope someone will come forward with some explanation, because I'm at a loss for words (for a change). It's very hard to believe that a MOD and member would commit a hoax like this on LBT. I kind of wish I haden't read it, and now I have a million unanswered questions. WHY? Why play with the lives of already fragile people on a common mission? What was fun about that? Why use multiple names to make fun of them?

I've always been told to take anything or everything to a PM that wasn't for discussion on the board or we had a complaint. Apparently this isn't a true reflection of what was supposed to be. I have now changed to e.mail in order to correspond with people.

I hope there will be some answers forthcoming from this post by the MOD involved, and not simply have the post deleted or shut down.

Wow, this is beyond comprehension.

The phrase, "consider the source" comes to mind. Wise words for times such as these.

I really hope everyone sees this for what it really is and doesn't get caught up in some stupid witch hunt. We have good moderators and we have a great place to come for support and friendship.

If all of the facts have been turned in to Alex and the other moderators, then the only people that should be dealing with this are those involved. The Moderators don't owe anyone but Alex any kind of explanation for the way they handle their privilidges and his trust. Plain and simple. They are not public servants. They weren't elected to represent us. They didn't swear an oath to the members of LBT. This is Alex's business to deal with. And to stand and point fingers at the people who donate so much of their time to make LBT a great place while so much has been done to disrupt LBT and to hurt others.. well, it's just wrong.

It's easy to get caught up in the 'soap opera' type threads, but in my opinion they do little more than wear people down and hurt others. I hope this one dies out quickly because it has to be the saddest one I've seen yet. It reminds me of an old western movie where two or three guys are on the front porch of the jail shouting things for the sole purpose of getting the crowd all fired up to lynch someone.

She strikes again...

"Consider the source" Amen to that...

I don't "know" Penni... but I certainly don't believe fitter, Lisa, DeLarla... whoever this multiple person is.... What a hateful person... how sad!

I, for one, am glad to know that BigChixRules was a hoax. I have been worried about that poor, wretched, lost, banded soul for well over a year. She never came back to let us know how she was doing, having so much trouble with Beans and all. I was so concerned about her! Then mad when I realized she might not be real...and it's been hanging over my head ever since. What if she WAS real? Who, in their right mind, would need to play games like that? It was beyond my scope of comprehension at the time. Since then, I have come to know better. So, thanks, Lisa, for solving the mystery that I thought would never be solved. Whew. I feel better! Now, why the hell didn't you PM me about that a long time ago?!

Lisa, you know I love you to death, but you have a dangerous way about you. Like a tornado, or a train wreck. It's easy to get wrapped up in whatever you got brewing. It seems like innocent fun, but can turn so nasty so easily. I hate that. It makes me keep you at arm's length. As for Penni, I can't say for sure if what you posted is true. I have no reason not to believe you, because I can see how easy it is to get in over your head when DeLarla is "on the loose". It's so much fun at the time. I'd imagine there's a bit of regret. You are magnetic. But in the end, I'm the one responsible for my own behavior, and so is Penni, so are all of us.

I hope all this gets figured out. We all need LBT, and I don't want anyone banned, even you, because you can be so much fun. But there's so much Water under the bridge now, I'd like to think you'd WANT to find another playground...oh, you have one! Slumber Parties is much more lucrative than time wasted on LBT making a point that doesn't really matter in the big scope of things.

There, I said it. I wasn't intending to reply to anything fitter posted, but I get on this morning and here you are...so here I am. Take Care.

I got on LBT I guess around late February, I do not recall any big scandels. This board has helped me more than you all know. It has helped me make a life changing decision, held my hand in doubts and fears, kept me company on sleepless nights while my house was dark and quiet. I do not care about anything else except the band and experiences with the band.

As for the moderators-I don't care one way or another about pms or pms for that matter. There are a lot of new people here and there always will be a lot of turnover. In a very real sense you are potentially hurting/scaring someone finding help here at LBT. And that is more of a scandel than any attention seeking nonsense you write about. It is time to stop this negative energy. I would like to formally request a lock on this thread.

I would like to see Penni speak up before this thread gets locked.....I think given the accusations made it's the only fair way to handle things. I would like to hear both sides of this story.

?????????? I don't recall having to pay a huge fee to be able to read and post here????????? I think, for something that comes free of charge, I have received an excellent, informative, supportive and motivational forum. Personally, the way its being run right now and considering I get to read and post for NOTHING, I'd not question how the mods or how this site is being run......there is nothing wrong with the way its being run anyhow.

Who said troll????.....whoever did, I think you have it pegged just right! Does anyone have a bridge for rent?

Carol

I got on LBT I guess around late February, I do not recall any big scandels. This board has helped me more than you all know. It has helped me make a life changing decision, held my hand in doubts and fears, kept me company on sleepless nights while my house was dark and quiet. I do not care about anything else except the band and experiences with the band.

As for the moderators-I don't care one way or another about pms or pms for that matter. There are a lot of new people here and there always will be a lot of turnover. In a very real sense you are potentially hurting/scaring someone finding help here at LBT. And that is more of a scandel than any attention seeking nonsense you write about. It is time to stop this negative energy. I would like to formally request a lock on this thread.

Eloquently put, I agree 100%.

We’d spend hours on long distance calls screwing with members

Did you two not get enough of this stuff in junior high?

For what it's worth, I think any Moderator who would participate in such a thing should lose his/her Mod status - period. That is just an unforgivable abuse of position and priviledge.

This morning I explained all of this to Wheetsin, who’s replied to this thread as if she’s oblivious to what’s going on here.
I'm not oblivious at all. I know what you claimed happened. That doesn't mean I believe it. That doesn't mean I disbelieve it. It means I would need a whole lot more information to reach my own conclusion. If I acted, in any capacity, based on one side of the story -- I wouldn't be me.