Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dang Tickeer Won't Let Me Edit It

Well I tried to edit my ticker thingys and they won't update and one of them actually doubled itself. So now I have three incorrect tickers. Don't know why they won't update but I can't post that I am now down 29 pounds since my surgery on the 25th of April. I hate technology sometimes. Anyone know how to make it work again and get rid of the one I don't want???

Congratulations on your weight loss!!!! My ticker is messed up too and I can't edit it. Hummm

Congrats on the weight loss! I've found the tickers here to be, for lack of a better term, horrible. Your best bet may be to use an external ticker, like one from lilyslim.com. That's what I've resorted to, because even as a professor of computer science, I can't figure out the magic key to get these ones to work. :P

Mine seems to be working now. Someone must have read your post and fixed it.

mine never worked, i gave up....lol

Try using lilyslim... I love it!

Thanks guys anyone know how to get rid of the ones I have on there now so I can start anew?

To DebraLea,

Go up to the top right of the page where it shows your picture where you are logged on. Click on that a list appears of things you change. My Ticker is one of them. Click on that and it will take you to the ticker page you had set up. There are options to Edit, Delete and Add to Signature. I think the add to signature is what is messing up everybody. The next thing to check is go back to your logged on at the top of the page and click again. My Settings is the next one to select. When that come up, look at the list on the left. Choose Signature, when this returns you can see if any tickers remain for your signature. I deleted all my and when I sit up a difference ticker, it stilled show the last one I used. Pretty frustrated with it. I think I will get an external again. Hope this helps.

I want to see if the liyslim shows up. it didn't on my signature page.

Okay, does anyone know how to fix this?

It's working now. Yeah!