Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It wasn't called that....that was what we called it...it was all part of the tummy tuck...the top part is pulled down...n the bottom part is pulled up!!! She was happy...n still is with her stretch mark less jewel box!!! Now ima going to have to tell my hubby I want one too!!! I can position it as a investment!! Let me go start dinner...he almost off!!! Lol ....wish me luck!!!

Yeah I think the va jay jay lift is a seperate procedure from the pubic lipo- the lift is done a lot of times with a Tummy Tuck. I've seen some neat before and after pics of it (Thanks Google for always fulfilling my curiosity!) The Lipo is done I guess in cases where its less of a saggy va jay, and more just residual fat left over.

God I love the openness of this convo! :D

Google vaginal rejuvenation. I have a co- worker whose va jay jay was 9cm thats large considering when a woman experiences child birth she is dilated fully at 10 cm.

Anyway she had a rejuvenation and the surgeon made her va jay jay almost virginal size.

Actually, the inside WILL change. At least according to my gyno.

I went in for my first pap, I am only 20, and we talked about my surgery. She mentioned that larger women have more narrow vaginal canals because all the fat pushing in on it. She asked me about 100 times if I was sure I wasn't a virgin (really awkward). She said once I lose most of my weight it will widen a bit but not much. She said it probably wouldn't be noticeable to a partner but I may notice less discomfort, which I do have sometimes.

Who wants to be virginal? Lol. Just slightly less "hollow". Lol. Not too worried about that due to kegals. Worried about the chunky/drooping coot lol.

Loving this thread (it's the perv in me, lol!). A good friend of mine had the Rou en Y and lost 150 lbs - she told me her ... Uh ... Area looked like a 100 year old Shar Pei, LOL! But she lost all that FAST ... IDK if that makes a difference or not, though!

Well I guess the good thing is that in addition to rejuvenation, that just tightens the inner vagina, their is a labia lift. They can make the outer labia smaller and "prettier". I am not sure I would ever undergo such a surgery though.

I think this is a great question but I can't believe I'm the only one who is FREAKED at the idea of a surgeon doing ANYTHING to me down there!! Lift/tuck/suction/etc... Stay back with your scalpel please!!! :blink: *skeeved*

lol!!! you guys are great....if you dont know. ..i posted in the post op section too! Got some great answers over there as well. I knew we were all wondering. It just took a jersey girl to blurt it out :D I dont want it to droop...i just want it to thin out a bit and not be so "poofy" as someone said!!! Glad other big girls can relate to that! I'll still always love it no matter what....but just like me, "she" CAN stand to lose some fat!

I think this is a great question but I can't believe I'm the only one who is FREAKED at the idea of a surgeon doing ANYTHING to me down there!! Lift/tuck/suction/etc... Stay back with your scalpel please!!! :blink: *skeeved*

Apparently you've never had a kid. You lose all shame after that. 10 people pushing and pulling and stretching on it. And you're awake for that. At least this way you'd be asleep lol

I know that this is a ladies question but my wife had the gastric bypass lass june. She used to have a big ol booty...loved it, she used to have some lovely tatas too. But after the surgery she lost both of those. yeah I was a little sad....I won't lie...dont judge me. lol. however with the weight loss, the "hoo ha" is better than ever. first of all, I can see it! again..don't judge me. lol but its easily accessible and man just with her weightloss alone its much more pleasureable to her. So I wouldn't worry if i were you. You may lose the boobs and the booty but your girl down there will be in for a surprise....Im just saying.

*doing kegels as we speak* lalalala lalalala

lol

One more rejuvenation surgery to add to the list! Lol

Okay, I have to say this because I have seen this 3 times in a single week now. Using the word vajayjay really does not make something less offensive (if you are going to be offended by it) or more appropriate than using the actual word for it. Many of our mothers programmed us the word Vagina is inappropriate, which it is not. (Same goes for when you are at your doc ladies). My mom raised me calling it a "Suzy". Now every time I meet a girl with that name, I internally snicker. See, ruined!! Please don't be afraid to call it (and raise your children to call it) a vagina.