Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - August 2006

Just realized why I wasnt getting updates about this thread... cause I didnt post on the new one yet! Thilly me.

Lins! Howdy! So glad youre alive and well.

So um.. here's my weigh in for tomorrow:

C 217 (-90 lbs total, -4.5 this week) :rock on:

I'm reporting tonight because tomorrow I'll be too hung over to read the scales (with any luck). :mad:

Go on, write about that one!!

SUgaring the legs is like waxing. OH MY GOODNESS. it hurt like holy hell. THey kept laughing at me becuase I said things like--holy asshole. YEs---it hurt that bad. I don't know that I would ever do it again.

I totally know I will lose the 5 pounds quickly. I am pretty excited about the new fill and I had just enough time to enjoy the life of the non-banded. It was just like normal eating. Nice to know I can go back there whenever I want. I think it brought some comfort and piece my mind.

ALso, I hopefully have gained some muscle because I have been working REALLY hard at the gym.

Cruise is not for another two week.s

Good to hear from you all...Funny, what has been going on with you and your new band friend? Looks like you have been quiet.

And Telly--I am ready to see that hot bod of yours. Why the HELL would you not go to Puerto Rico now????? You look like a HOT MAMA ROCK STAR.

Ericsmom - H 337/ S 322.5/ C 289 CBMI 49.6 (-48 lbs total, -7.4 this week!!!!)

I thought I had skipped a week, but I didn't!! Boy, what a difference a fill makes!!

Welcome back Lins.

You didn't miss much, just lots of cheese discussions and colon blowing.:mad:

I am glad to be a man when I hear about all that waxing and stuff. We like to be hairy.

Cruises are a blast... wish I was going on one. Bummer.:think

My weigh in:

Start: 371

Current: 216

Goal: 189

Lost since last week: 1

Total lost: 155

Current BMI: 28.5

Starting BMI: 48.9

C 261.0/ CB MI 44.6 +1 (-118.9 lbs total)

This is what I get for bragging on a other thread yesterday about no weight gain in 6 months! No more vacations!! I'll lose it next week.

Good Morning Gone For Gooders!!! It is a bright booty-full day here in Houston... Ha!!!

I finally feel almost 100% normal after my sickness with the crud. I woke up feeling a lot better this morning. YAY! It is weigh in day...

The weight is now coming off slower... but I am certainly not going to complain about the scales moving down.

In light of all the recent "stuff" going on here in LBT land... thank GOD for you guys... I feel like the good 'ol folks on this thread are sincerely here to help people lose weight and have a good time doing it while eating cheese!

HAPPY WEIGH IN DAY!

I guess I missed out on all the cheese/colon blowing discussions.... I'll have to go back and see what I missed - or maybe not (colon blowing, really?) I do feel like I have been living on dairy products since being banded though and I thank the good Lord above that I'm not lactose intolerant!

I can't remember the last time I posted here so I'll just give you my update. I'm at 254 and am pleased as punch with that. I have noticed that I've been at the same weight for the last 4 days - here's my new vow - ahem..... I vow not to weigh more than twice a week!

Does anyone remember that Friends episode where several of them were stuck in Monica's bedroom while Rachel and Ross had an argument? They were getting hungry and ended up trying to eat the sugar hair removal product Monica had! I guess, in a pinch it would be handy stuff to have around!

Take care all and I'll try to hang around more so I don't miss the good stuff - really, colon blowing?

PS - I forgot to post my surgery weight and all that stuff - please update my info when it comes time : H 270 (I think I miss calculated the first time); S 264; J 267; SG 250; G 150; C 254

Can you say w00t? I can! I deleted my late night post in which I reported a 4.5lb loss for this week because.... w00t!....

C 216 (-91lb total, 5.5 this week)

I saw 215 when I first got on the scales and I didnt believe it so I got on a couple of more times and it read 216, so that's what I took. So close to 100lbs gone, and look! Onederland is just around the corner!! w00t!

:wave: Hiya Heather! It is a bootyful day in Boise, Idaho too!

JP! It's not *clap clap* It's *clack clack clack*

The link below is a MUST SEE!

(please ignore the ads along the side)

(do not watch with children because of the ads)

http://www.campusfrenzy.com/movies.php?movie_ID=6