Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - August 2006

what - did someone say something? where? I must be losing my hearing (and my eyesight) lol - okie dokie P'Nut girl!

Mo, have you heard from P'nut?

Is she on here today?:)

I have a christmas goal!! Oo Me Me!

I wish to make the 100 pounds honors list by Xmas :)

I have 13.5 pounds to go (but they are going slooooowly).

This morn's weigh was 220.5 :)

You'd be way too skinny at only 100 lbs.:)

Yep, dawg, you will get there...

I am VERY excited to see what my Dr. will say on my one year appt. That will be near Nov. 9th. Trying to get it all off before then... not trying too hard obviously... :0)

Hey there Tricia. Hope you are completely moved in and in the 2 month process of unpacking.

I've been in my home for a year and 1 month and haven't finished hanging my artwork yet. I don't think we will be here long so I don't even bother.

Hey there Tricia. Hope you are completely moved in and in the 2 month process of unpacking.

I've been in my home for a year and 1 month and haven't finished hanging my artwork yet. I don't think we will be here long so I don't even bother.

Hiya, girly. :) We are completely moved in but the only rooms that have been unpacked are the master bedroom, kitchen and (most of) the bathrooms. I'm usually the uber-organized person with everything unpacked and put in its proper place immediately. Not this time though. I'm going to tackle the rest in the coming weeks. As far as artwork is concerned, the walls look so good that I don't want to ruin them with nail holes...LOL. We've been focusing a little on the outside as well...buying new patio furniture, gardening, swimming :biggrin1:, etc.

Stopping in and trying to catch up. Looks like some drama happened. I am actually happy I am too busy with life to keep up with it.

I don't think I have weighed in on thelast two Wednesdays...so i will try hard to get in here on Wednesday.

**Waves to all my friends**

Stopping in and trying to catch up. Looks like some drama happened. I am actually happy I am too busy with life to keep up with it.

I don't think I have weighed in on thelast two Wednesdays...so i will try hard to get in here on Wednesday.

**Waves to all my friends**

*waves back* :hug:

I hear ya Tricia...I can't wait to visit the poo........ I mean you :)

Wowzers, well if it isnt' Ms. Lil EmKayeness. How are ye sessi girl? You are wow almost in the 180's. Wooo hooo, yeah!

I hate missing drama!!! Dang, I go away for a last summer fling, and y'all get the thread locked down.

August has been a HORRIBLE month for me. I've lost 2 lbs the first week, then have sat there the rest of the month. I am praying for a major body quake by Wednesday.

Now, does this mean I am still doing the GFGC in September, or PhotoNut are you back running the club full-time (I hope).

Hiya Joyce! You didn't miss much, trust me. *laughs*

Let's see. Since CanadaSunshine was running things when the thread got locked, I'd like to ask if she wants to try again in Sept. If she doesn't, then it's over to you Joyce. Sept is going to be a very busy month for me.

I still have a gift for whoever wins the next challenge. whether that is this challenge or the sept challenge.

Thankfully I am not seeing any other of our threads getting shut down anytime soon.

*Bows out gracefully* (*then runs screaming*)

Thank you, but I'd better not. August didn't go so well. :cry

Besides, I've already cut my plus-sized cheerleader costume up and made it into a quilt.:)