Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 Day Challenge

A one-day challenge? Now this one, I can handle!!!!! THANK YOU!! Here's my challenge for tomorrow:

1) Drink all my Water

2) Exercise 30 min. on the treadmill

3) No white flour or white sugar.

I can do this!!!

Well, Thursday is over officially now...

I made my Water intake, with some to spare...5 liters (165oz), but went over on calories when I had 12 chicken wings for dinner. I logged everything, but I can't seem to come up with a definitive way to log the wings, I estimated each wing to have one ounce of meat for now. I will try and figure something out for those later (if anyone wants to help, these were small wings and drums broiled only and salted to taste). I will post my goal for tomorrow in the morning.

• No fast food today
  • Exercise 30 minutes at the very least
  • Drink my water
  • Eat fruit and veggies with lunch and dinner today

I did it I did it!!! Wooohoooo and this kept me from getting fast food this morning. I will keep these same challenges for today....(gulp):)

My challenge for Friday is to not ask my son for a bite of his carryout food, which is what I do so that I don't have to get a meal but still get the satisfaction of just having a very small taste. Friday is usually the day I don't really cook so we shall see. Also, ride my elliptical for a minimum of 20 minutes.

ACK!!!!

Birthday in the office.

Ok, this is going to be tough...we are a small office and there will be CAKE!

I will not eat cake

I will not partake in the eating of take out food of any kind (my pre-measured meal is just as good as the pizza or chinese food they will order).

I definitely won't eat any of the GIANT BOX OF candy that just arrived...people are cruel.

I will drink my Water.

I will walk, walk, walk and then walk some more.

More Protein....less carbs nuff said.

OK...I held my own through lunch (I ordered the lunch for everyone) and since it was single Desserts just ordered one less. I ate my delicious carefully measured Peanut Butter on pita and ignored their mexican food. I even sat quietly while they ate THEIR CAKE IN FRONT OF ME...CAKE..I LOVE CAKE. The hardest part was they realized there was one less piece and all started offering me their cake, parts of their cake...it was like some weird torture. I passed on the cake (Delicious brownie cake with chocolate frosting, whipping cream and some kind of hot melted fudgey center) and instead had a nice Jello pudding cup.

503-250...well done you! It must have been the hardest thing to resist a cake like that and so :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: very, very, well done!

I completed my challenge for today. Water and exercise was fine. I didn't go to Mother in laws for lunch so avoided the fries...but we went out as a family for dinner to a souvlaki place. I didn't touch a thing (I'd eaten tuna before we left) and just drank my water. I don't have a problem with others eating and I can't but this is one of my favourite Greek foods and the smell of the food was killing me. Still, I did it! No more outings planned for a while - phew!

Challenges for Saturday are about the same...water, exercise and food choices. Am staying home so 'should' be easy enough.

Great idea!

My challenge for myself for tomorrow (Friday) is to

1) Ride my recumbant bike for 30-45 minutes

2) Drink my Water

3) Meet my 60g of Protein requirement

4) Do not get on the scale

Update on my goals for today -

Drinking Water - Up to 48 oz so far

Did NOT get on the scale

About to go ride my recumbant bike :(

Goal to measure portions- thumbs down

Goal to spread drinking liquids out through day- thumbs up

So I'm 50/50.

Tomorrow- no Weight Watchers Sherbert and Ice Cream bars (I can't stop at one) and measure portions!

Ruthie

Banded 7-11-06

New Jersey (but Georgian by birth)

I managed to meet all my goals and act like a sensible human for the day, despite the evil chocolate taunting.

As far as ice cream...try the popsicle brand popsicles. 20 calories for the lifesavers style ones...just had two for dessert.

I still need to bring up my Protein levels, so that's this weekends goal. I am going to the aquarium with packed measured lunch and I will be walking all day.

Congratulations goal makers....keep up the hard work.

Update on my goals for today -

Drinking Water - Up to 48 oz so far

Did NOT get on the scale

About to go ride my recumbant bike :(

Second update for Friday Goals

I rode my bike for 30 minutes and I met my 60 grams of Protein for the day.

Goals for Saturday:

1) Mid-week weigh allowed

2) Drink Water

3) Ride bike for at least 30 minutes before company comes for the day

4) Choose something sensible for dinner when ordering with company

Hey all....can't get my usual font to work but hey, lbt is here so...Saturday was fine as far as goals concerned. Sunday I did real good with Water and food but I had a planned day off from walking.

The week is gonna start out the same but I want to add no peeking at the scale which is easy some days and real difficult others.

Well done all you guys who are meeting those goals!!!!!

Second update for Friday Goals

I rode my bike for 30 minutes and I met my 60 grams of Protein for the day.

Goals for Saturday:

1) Mid-week weigh allowed

2) Drink Water

3) Ride bike for at least 30 minutes before company comes for the day

4) Choose something sensible for dinner when ordering with company

I med goals 1, 2, and 4, but did not get to #3 before my company came.

Didn't have goals for today as the site was down -

I made tuna salad earlier this morning. I had a shake when I got up and then some tuna salad before I went running errands and then I had some more a little while ago. It was SO good! Although I feel like I probably ate too much. I'm not miserable, I just thought I went past satisfied and into the "full" zone.

I go back to work tomorrow, so my daily goals while at work will be:

1) Drink lots of Water

2) Get up and walk around the halls more

3) Take the treck down to the main office once a day to check my mail

4) Only have a snack if I am REALLY hungry.

You guys are doing great....but 503-250, the way you desribed that cake, there is no way in the world I would have passed that up. You get the 1 Day Challenge Award for the day:first::clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: