Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So sorry for all the complications. This is what scares me. I am a self pay. I cannot afford any compications. Were u sleeved in the US? I hope u are doing better soon.

My prayers are with you.

Keeping you both in prayer!

Prayer going up nothing but blessing coming down.

How are you doing? Any better?

I was sleeved on 5/30. I am still at the hospital...surgery was fine until i got in the room...got a x ray and it showed no leaks..i kept vomiting every ten minutes it seemed like. The doctor decided the next day on saturday to see what was causing me to continue vomoiting...i had chest pains that felt like gas was being stuck inside..when i woke up i had a feeding tube down my throat continue out of my nose...i just started crying because it was so uncomfortable. With the help of God i made i thru the night

I got in the shower and even took morning wall down the hall i sat on my bed and began chocking and gagging on the feeding...it had to be pulled out...im now worried about what is next? The doctor described it as my stomach fluids are causing me to throw up that is why the feeding tube was in place to divrt my fluids down instead of up.i am now having freguent buile movements but is still throwing up even though i havent ate or dranked anything...if i knew i would have had these problems i would have never turned to the sleeve...i am just want this to be all over...can someone please let me know how the got thru this..i dont want any one to see me like this.....i am getting deppressed because i cant see the light at the end of the tunnel...i know this too shall pass..please keep me in your prayers!

God is a good God. He can and will heal your body in his name. It's already done.

Hope all these lovely prayers and good thoughts have been received and you are doing better.

Hey Gang, I am out of the hospital as of last Thursday. I am on a antibotic. Thanks for all of the prayers.......still trying to adjust but the worst part is over. Thanks again for all of the much needed prayers, I am waiting for the day that I dont have any regrets. This process has been a long one, that I hope I will eventually enjoy!

I was sleeved on 5/30. I am still at the hospital...surgery was fine until i got in the room...got a x ray and it showed no leaks..i kept vomiting every ten minutes it seemed like. The doctor decided the next day on saturday to see what was causing me to continue vomoiting...i had chest pains that felt like gas was being stuck inside..when i woke up i had a feeding tube down my throat continue out of my nose...i just started crying because it was so uncomfortable. With the help of God i made i thru the night

I got in the shower and even took morning wall down the hall i sat on my bed and began chocking and gagging on the feeding...it had to be pulled out...im now worried about what is next? The doctor described it as my stomach fluids are causing me to throw up that is why the feeding tube was in place to divrt my fluids down instead of up.i am now having freguent buile movements but is still throwing up even though i havent ate or dranked anything...if i knew i would have had these problems i would have never turned to the sleeve...i am just want this to be all over...can someone please let me know how the got thru this..i dont want any one to see me like this.....i am getting deppressed because i cant see the light at the end of the tunnel...i know this too shall pass..please keep me in your prayers!

Hey Gang, I am out of the hospital as of last Thursday. I am on a antibotic. Thanks for all of the prayers.......still trying to adjust but the worst part is over. Thanks again for all of the much needed prayers, I am waiting for the day that I dont have any regrets. This process has been a long one, that I hope I will eventually enjoy!

I'm sorry I missed this! Well I will continue on with prayer that everything continues to heal. :) I am glad to see you're doing much better!

Prayering for you! Everyone has a different experience with the sleeve. I was sick and had to stay for two days. Now am back in the hospital because I can't tolerate liquids or any mushies. They think it may be a kink at the bottom of my sleeve, but they are still running test! Please pray for me and I will do the same for you. God knows our limits and doesn't put more on you than you can bear. Keep us posted.

Continuing to pray for you and your good health. Please check in and let us know how you're doing!

By His stripes we are healed.. Praying complete healing for both of you! In Jesus Name!

Sending prayers & healing energies to both of you!

Thanks everybody! Everyday is a process! :) But GOD is a GOOD!!

My prayers are with both of you. Please keep the faith and stay strong. This too shall pass. Sweetie please know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.