Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yoda's Jedi Journals (aka Yoda's Yammerin's)

Good deal, Yoda! I'm sure you'll have a good ol' time with the parents.

heh... I know I did. :) LOL

Yoda,

I have friends from there - I still keep in touch with them. They're now farther up island for his fishing. What a small world!

Glad you got such a great deal. Patience paid off and I don't think you'll do better than that one. Your parents will be so proud when they see you.

Yes it is Devana....most beautiful indeed; I can't wait to suck it all in!!

Alright...I'm home early from work today and I just put in a load of laundry.

NOW, I'm gonna go work out for the first time (on my ellipitcal trainer) since I hurt my knee in Nov. I realllllly need to be able to work out to win this battle....so here's hopin' my knee is nice to me.....I'm gonna put on my brace first.

I know this was a boring post! LOL....but shadddddup; it IS my yammerin's afterall....plus I figure if I actually WRITE down that I'm gonna go workout, I will.....otherwise I'd be too shamefaced to come back and face the wrath of you all!!!!

:hurt

So, I am happy to report that I did 40 mins pain free on the elliptical, some weight exercises and some leg exercises.......yay!! I have to work up to the hour on the elliptical that I was doing before but it won't take long at this rate. Now, as long as I'm pain free in my knee tomorrow....I'm laffin' (although I AM still taking the drugs for it, as ordered by the Doc!).

:welldone: :cool: :) :) :) :)

Congrats, Yoda!! You're hardcore already! You want to work up to an HOUR!??!

DUDE, I can't do FIVE minutes on the elliptical!!! It KILLS ME!!!

Here's hoping you're not in any pain tomorrow!

LOL @ Mandi....I tell ya dude, exercise has never been a problem for me....that is what has always SUCKED....I have always worked out (like a demon maniac) and the weight would just keep coming on.....it is/was all related to having PCOS.....I don't even like to think about how big I would have been had I not worked out.

I work out mostly at home now but when I did it at the Gym, I know I would surprise (stun!) a lot of people.....those who looked so much more fit than I...they would look at me and judge and then be stunned when I would outlast them on the equipment (ie. rowing machine, treadmill, elliptical, bike etc) and then go to the weight room for an hour! hahahaha.

Hey, good for you Yoda!!!

But I do have one question.......what is a elliptical????:welldone:

Thank you Mandi....you are so thorough...

Cloe....what Mandi said! LOL

ummmm of course mine doesn't have a girl on it that looks like that though!!! That must be the more expensive version!!

Heck, I thought that was Sexy, Skinny-_itch Mandi riding that thing!!! No???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches