Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yoda's Jedi Journals (aka Yoda's Yammerin's)

More Yoda Yammerin's....

okay....so I didn't go to work today...not feeling too well. Well, that is an understatement...I am actually having the cramps from hell today. &&%%$##$%&@%$#@

Anyways....it is amazing what leftover demerol from one's surgery will do for cramps!!! Yeeeehaaa! Can you say over-medicate!!! Hey....I know it is like hitting a tac with a sledge hammer but whatever works!!!!

(point to newbies: save some pain medication for possible later usage!).

Anyways.....downfall to being home and not at work: there is a whole freakin' kitchen full of food here. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK. I am NOT hungry but I WANT WANT WANT WANT to eat. WTF is up with that? I don't know if it is because I'm merely home and have access or if it is because of the TOM. Not sure.

So, I just munched on a turkey pepperette trying to pretend it was a cheezy. (by the way...surprise surprise!! It didn't work!).

So, what have I done with my time today? ....well, I watched some TV, came off and on LBT to check things out, watched more TV, and am reading the premiere edition of the HELLO CANADA magazine. (and I read the CAA magazine). I also made a marinade for a pork tenderloin we are going to have this evening. Mr Yoda will do it on the BBQ when he gets home from work (at which he would have cooked all day....am I mean or what??!) (naaah, he loves to cook!).

Anyways....I guess I'll go roam the cupboards again and see if there is anything I can stuff into my mouth that won't make me experience any catholic guilt (and I'm not even catholic!....but man do I get the guilt!). Another WTF??!!!!!

I'll leave you with a "Yoda Yuk-Yuk":

Why do lepers like potato chips?

Because they can use the back of one another's heads as dips!

(okay okay okay, I know it is gross!!!! But I'm obsessing about chips right now!). (lo and behold I don't want chips right now because of that joke!! hmmm I may be onto something here!).

Besides, I know this joke will be right up the alley of my fellow Canucks!!

heheheheeeheh

*skips away to read more of magazine*

My husband says he knows a cure for cramps...................I'll let you figure it out.

Alot of our southern friends coming up lately, I think there trying to defect. Some of threads are a little wild right now, Eh?

My husband says he knows a cure for cramps...................I'll let you figure it out.

Alot of our southern friends coming up lately, I think there trying to defect. Some of threads are a little wild right now, Eh?

Cloe: Mr. Yoda pretty much says that is the cure for EVERYTHING!!! LOL *rolls eyes*

Yeah...I'm not venturing on those threads; I made one or two benign comments on them to express my displeasure at their behaviour but then high tailed it outta there. Immature and juvenile to say the least. Some folks have wayyyyy too much time on their hands and are obviously substituting LBT for a "real life"...although I would like to think that in "real life" they wouldn't behave that way. If they did, perhaps they ARE better off "living" on LBT then out there where we would have to deal with them in reality!! LOL

EH!!! As I said, I like our sandbox better!

:canada: :canada:

That cure always used to work for me back in the days when I still had cramps.:D

That cure always used to work for me back in the days when I still had cramps.:D

ummmm yeah, but MY cramps don't occur prior to the episode...rather they occur DURING the episode....*nudge nudge*....so....I wouldn't particularly like THAT cure if ya know what I mean!!!!

:D

Yoda i am not a pb virgin anymore . Pb once (today) golfball feeling about 10 times and slimed about 4 times.wtf it has only been 2 months.

Yoda i am not a pb virgin anymore . Pb once (today) golfball feeling about 10 times and slimed about 4 times.wtf it has only been 2 months.

LMAO....poooooor Loriely. I hope you didn't do it in front of Mr. Loriely; it might scare him!!!!

So....was it pretty much everything you ate that day (since it happened throughout the day)....maybe you were just extra restricted for whatever reason? How ya feeling now? Maybe you should do soft foods for the next day or so?

On another note: *doin' happy snoopy dance* laalalalalalalalalalalala I think I'm still a PB Virgin (granted not a slime virgin, but a PB one all the same!)....lalalalallalalalallala!!!

Yeah, I know, it's gonna come back to bite me on the ass....when I DO have my first PB it will prob be a whopper to teach me a lesson!

Seriously tho, I hope you are okay Loriely.

Don't worry Loriely, I think I was worser (?) . I slimed after about 2-3 weeks. Hope your okay. Listen to Yoda (just this once though) eat real soft foods for a day or too.

probably green, eventually. It really isnt as bad as it sounds. It happens when food is stuck, it's your bodys way of getting rid of it. If you have food stuck, it's almost a relief to slime, to get it unstuck. But don't forget that if we chew, chew, chew and eat slow, you can avoid this:) .

I just pb yesterday. My step daughter and i went out for Breakfast and i had 1 scrammbled egg ,5 small homefries and 1 bite of rye toast. My face was turning red ,eyes were watering,dd,knew i was going to pb. the other problems was since i was banded.