Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Sleever's Compilation - Good Luck & Well Wishes

Congrats Kfitch, I added you to the list on June 6th!

We are all getting closer!

Wow! There are quite a few of us June sleevers! I'm on the list but you can add my surgeon, Dr. Nick Nicholson from Plano, by my name.

Oh, and kstalvey is using him too.

~Amy

Wow! There are quite a few of us June sleevers! I'm on the list but you can add my surgeon, Dr. Nick Nicholson from Plano, by my name.

Oh, and kstalvey is using him too.

~Amy

That's cool! Dr. Nicholson is doing my sleeve as well at Forrest Park. You're getting the sleeve the save day I start my Pre-Op diet!

Eric

I am having my surgery in Decatur, Tx. By Dr Stowers.

That's cool! Dr. Nicholson is doing my sleeve as well at Forrest Park. You're getting the sleeve the save day I start my Pre-Op diet!

Eric

I've had nothing but a positive experience from their office. It seems like I've called them a gazillion times and they are always so nice and quick in returning calls should I need to leave a message. I too am having my surgery at Forest Park. I've actually become offline friends with kstalvey who I referred to in my prior post. She is from the Midland/Odessa area but coming here and having surgery the same day as me. We hope to buddy up and walk the halls together. :)

It's nice to "meet" another person from the area. I'm living in Coppell currently but grew up in and currently work in Plano.

Best of luck to you Eric in your journey to a new, lighter weight, healthier you!

I'm June 30 with dr aceves in Mexicali

Congrats lil lee - added you to the list.

Newhope I'm also using Dr Stowers. I love his staff I love in Fort Worth and see them at the Keller location. I'm so excited to have someone using the same Dr as me.

Thank you SO much!!! This is priceless <3.

Thank you SO much for doing this! This is awesome! Look at how many of us there are!

Added another June 5th surgery, every day we're getting more and more people in June!

My doctor is Dr. Blaine Nease anyone else?

You can add me to your June list! June 25th with Dr. Billy! Very excited!!