Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Sleever's Compilation - Good Luck & Well Wishes

So happy for you, Vee! You are in my prayers.... Get well soon....<3

Good luck to all our June 4 sleevers! Will b lifting up prayers for u all!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Vee, you look great. Love your smiling face. Keep the updates coming.

Will be thinking of all the June 4thers and praying you all make it to the losers bench safely.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Woohoo Vee is on the other side, can't wait to join you!!

Good luck June 4th sleevers!!

glsun0612 - I added you to our group :)

I received a call from the hospital today. I luckily got to the phone on time, it took me til the third ring because I didn't know my husband and son were outside. I saw my hospital and my heart dropped lol. They changed my time. Arrival was 10:00am - surgery 12:30pm - Now arrival is 6:30am and surgery 9:00am I thought there was a surgery scheduled at 7:30am and it must have been canceled or changed.

Good luck

June 4, 2012

ptprincess93

DcMak72

Furby036 -- Emma Patterson Portland,Oregon

6-4-12_sleever

Karenb4729

Teasha1 -- dr. Ponce de leon, Mexico

Tlaff79 -- Dr. Blaine Nease

Angelakay2 -- Dr. Brad Waggoner

IrishSoul -- waiting on okay from insurance

Dkna2 -- Dr. Garcia, Tijuanna

MamaM -- Removal/Revision

Mina T -- Dr. Paul Stanish

labubakari

Ready for the new Lay-Lay -- George Woodman, Memphis TN

Sallyincincinnati --

Thegoddesszilib

Since I will not be back home until Friday, I would like to wish the following people the best of luck. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I will attempt to get online at the hospital, but if I can't, please know I'm praying for you all.

June 5, 2012

shereebarb

Chichis77

Bubblesbgood -- Dr. Michael Nusbaum

Kstalvey -- Dr. Nick Nicholson from Plano

Miss scarlet

Back­­~To~Amy -- Dr. Nick Nicholson from Plano

ShannonK

Aznoel -- Dr. Stephen Burpee

New_Hope -- Dr. Stowers, Decatur, Tx.

txdee -- Dr. Nick Nicholson

Amom2twins -- Dr. Aviv Ben-meir

raindrop

Erica E

Cat Scratch Fever

Redbottoms82

June 6, 2012

Sunshine08 -- Atlanta, GA

Kmaskery

SylviaMom -- Dr. Aceves – lap to sleeve

MadisonPA

kfitch

Soon2bhotmama -- Dr. Ryan Heider

Pooh

June 7, 2012

Giselle3264 -- Dr. David Kim, Dallas

LULU TAT

justsleeveme23 -- Dr. Minkin, St. Louis

Lovingmeforever -- Dr. Almanza

butterflylegacy -- Dr. David Kim

MsYoYo -- Fl.

Alp50 -- Dr. Kelly

Debbiesclipper

June 8, 2012

Mari6257

Cristal602 -- Dr. Jaime Kelly

Jenz531

Crystalaine -- Dr. Kelly

TinaP -- Dr Jose Rodriguez

Moms3boys

Mina, I think the earlier time is better, no? I know last minute changes are hard. I've got a dear friend willing to drive an hour to take me to my surgery. But I sure would like a time earlier in the day than 2:30. What are your thoughts right now?

G.

I agree Giselle! Early is better!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using VST

I am hoping for an early time also.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I'm not really thinking. I thought early would be better. The reason I would have liked the later, is after surgery I'm always thirsty and I will not be able to have anything by mouth until after the Upper GI on Tuesday morning. To me later surgery is less time without drinking, but I will rinse my mouth out and be fine. I like the earlier surgery better truthfully.

I did an hour gazelle today and tonight my husband, son and I are going for a walk. I got my sheets washed and on bed, my bedspread is almost dried. We are asked to wash bedding the day before. I have my hebiclens ready for my shower tonight before bed. Tomorrow before going to the hospital, I will have to shower again with hebiclens. The hospital is 5 minutes away so it will be no problem !!!

I hope everyone else is going well.

Good luck to all of you getting sleeved next week... It is the beginning of a new healthier you! Remember, nothing tastes as good as thin feels....

I got my sheets washed and on bed, my bedspread is almost dried. We are asked to wash bedding the day before.

Oh geez! So glad you mentioned laundering your sheets! I totally FORGOT! :o They're in the wash now! Yikes!!! That was close!

I have the cleansing wipes to use. An HOUR after my shower tonight and NO shower in the morning.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Prayers and positive thoughts for all June 4th sleeve surgeries!!! I can't wait to hear how you all are doing!

Prayers and positive thoughts for all June 4th sleeve surgeries!!! I can't wait to hear how you all are doing!

I am June 27 with Dr Mun- revision from crapband to sleeve. Band removed 6-27-11