Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

S.E.Suburbs - Melbourne get-together ALL WELCOME

Its so easy to organise a meet anyone can do it, but when it comes to the time, everyone pulls out.

I hope your meet still goes ahead ......have fun

Well, what do you want me to do fee, drag myself along when I am not well. I thought I was apologetic enough, it is beyond my control.

I take umbrage to your response

I and my friend Vicki are still keen to go - what about you others? I am sorry I wont get to meet you Wheeler but do look after yourself and hopefully we can have another get together soon.

Sorry to hear you arent well and have had a rough trott Wheeler. It's horrible when too many things happen at once. Look after yourself. I am happy to arrange.

When:16th September (this weekend people)

Time: 12.30-1 pm

At: Costello's Berwick Springs Hotel

Cnr Greaves & Clyde Rds Berwick 3806 9702 6223.

Those going are:

• Tarajane x 2
  • Goannabanda x 3?
  • Jenny
  • Me, just havent worked out if with kids/hubby or girlfriend.

Anyone else? I will make the booking tomorrow (thurs) with a best guess on numbers if I havent heard. Booking will be under "Lisa".

Well, what do you want me to do fee, drag myself along when I am not well. I thought I was apologetic enough, it is beyond my control.

I take umbrage to your response

Well it wasnt only stated at u, im just saying that it happens all the time

I have tried numerous times but it seems to never go ahead

If you want to take things to heart, well let it be

Hi,

I've booked for 10 under Lisa at 12:45 this Saturday. If anyone else wants to attach then please call and change the booking. (details in prev post). If only a few ppl go, we'll cope with that - no drama.

Regards,

Lisa

Hi Lisa, Thanks for taking up with the booking. I haven't been to LBT for a couple of days. I am still coming along, with hubby and 5yo son.

Jenny was planning on coming too - but I haven't heard from her for awhile. I'll send her an email right after this message.

Pavarthi (Jess) was hoping to come along too, maybe with her daughter (age 7??).

I have also invited Andy (spaldo2) and his Melb Marathon team - but I don't think they can make it.

Wheeler - sorry you're not well - I don't think fee meant any insult - from her other posts she seems quite gentle.... I know you've been under the weather lately. Are you still booked for your band revision / replacement on 4th Oct?? Hope it goes well, and that you're on top of it soon. My surgery is the day after yours - so I'll be thinking about you. Wish we were going together :biggrin1: Don't feel bad about missing the lunch, we understand. We'll miss you on Sat, but you'd be more than welcome to drop in if you feel up to it.

Looking forward to Saturday - remember, I'll be the one chowing down on the ginormous steak :hungry: - I've still got 7 sleeps to go before the pre-op diet has to start! hee hee hee. :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: (but seriously, I'm joking - I'm really planning to have grilled fish and vegetables...:biggrin1: )

Hi Anna,

No problems. I booked a few extra seats so we dont need to change anything Jess+ comes. If Andy and the team comes either let me know or call and change the booking. I am going to post on the Support site too so we might get a few more from there.

See you saturday...choking on your steak...:speechles (who said that...jk)

Lisa

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all those who came. I thought the the numbers were just right. Hope you all enjoyed yourselves. I did!

Yes it was a great afternoon, pity about the service. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Colleen and Goanna your little boys are real sweeties.

It went well, everyone seemed to be talking non stop to someone. One extremely interesting point was that we each discovered that there are different foods we couldnt eat. example one girl has no prob at all with risotto and another has trouble big time, same for bread and red meat. Shows that we really are very individual regarding our loss and eating abilities. What part of Melbourne are you from Mary? there is another get together planned tomorrow (sunday) with another group.

I hope you all had a wonderful time. I live in Caulfield, and my car died last year so it would have been hard for me to get to Berwick. A city meet up would be good though.:puke: Susannah