Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Our stats are so close!

Surg June 25

SW 243.8

CW 216

I imagine the day I see 199 on the scale. I want to see that scale # begin with a "1"! I am pleased with my physical changes and smaller sizes. Trying not to be impatient.

Best wishes!!

Mine, June 19th, still @214lbs. Can't seem to move that scale. Been walking, but still can't work out the way I would like to due to shoulder. Physical therapy starts tomorrow, so hopefully that will help heal me and get the ball moving. I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one losing slow. Like I said, maybe in the long run it will be better knowing if you lose a bit slower, your skin won't sag as much. It's so wonderful to have support, and to read everyones post!! I'm trying to stay as low as i can on the carbs. My blood pressure has been up and down. So I don't have to take my pills all the time. I know there's a difference in me, but sometimes I feel like I haven't lost at all, but the clothes say different....so...we just keep on moving like we are, and pray it will continue to come off!!

Our stats are so close!

Surg June 25

SW 243.8

CW 216

I imagine the day I see 199 on the scale. I want to see that scale # begin with a "1"! I am pleased with my physical changes and smaller sizes. Trying not to be impatient.

Best wishes!!

P.S. I just want to see the 199 mark also!! WE CAN DO IT!!!

When i reached 199 i bought myself a little ring from Walmart. Now all i need now is to get to 190. I'm tired of fighting 199-197 alot of it is my fault not hitting the gym and just going walking. I must do better..

I too am having the same problem. My surgery was June 28 and I am down 23 pounds. I am like Brandy lose a few plateau. It gets a little frustrating but we will all get there.

I am going through the same thing. I will bounce 3-4 pounds for a week or two then go down 4. Repeat. I have been doing that since surgery. Of course, I have to admit that this is how I lost with my lapband as well. I figure this is my life now. I am going to roll with it until the wheels fall off. :)

Tomorrow will be 10 weeks. When I look at the big picture 31.5 pounds in 10 weeks is awesome. I was 211 this morning. With each day I can see my body change and my clothes fit better. I know it is a little slow but honestly if I lost faster it would be hard to process. Right now I can take a little time to see the change and process. I am following all the doctors orders so now it is up to God and my body.

This is a life long change, we will get there!! :D

My surgery date was 6/11/12. I weighed 223 day of surgery. Current weight is 186. I did loose 47 pounds pre op. Seem to be slowing down and only loosing 2 pounds a week now. My nut. told me I would start slowing down. Wearing size 16 pants and XL tops. Wearing misses sizes now, no more plus sizes!! Have lost alot in my butt, chest, and hips stomach area. Not so much in upper thigh area and upper am area. Not happy w saggy upper arms.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using VST

my highest was 270 surgery date was 248 now I am 222 slow and steady I guess.

That's awesome! My surgery date was June 26. Pre-surgery weight high was 258, surgery day was 248, & currently I'm at 222! It's definitely not coming off too fast, but its so encouraging to see #'s the same as mine!!! I'm going to be hitting the gym soon to see if I can't get it off just a lil quicker. Best of luck to you.

Surgery date was 6/19. My highest weight was 218. DOS my weight was 213. My current weight, as of last Tuesday, is 181.9. I'm really hoping to leave the 180's soon. Hopefully, on Tuesday. **fingers crossed**

Check out my YouTube videos @ Littlebits0604.

P.S. The first videos were horrible, but I'm getting the hang of things now. ;)

Surgery date was 6/19. My highest weight was 218. DOS my weight was 213. My current weight' date=' as of last Tuesday, is 181.9. I'm really hoping to leave the 180's soon. Hopefully, on Tuesday. **fingers crossed**

Check out my YouTube videos @ Littlebits0604.

P.S. The first videos were horrible, but I'm getting the hang of things now. ;)[/quote']

You're doing great!! I still haven't gotten into the 100's yet, but I'm at 208. I'm getting a new bike today, and will be doing a lot of bike riding now that it's cooler outside. Also, I called my doctor's office and spoke with the nurse that has worked with me most of the time the past year through this whole process. Meaning, from the time I was first making a very big decision in my life. I first thought about the lap band, then after months of doing all that I had to do to make this possible, I thought to myself, I am not going to do this I can do it on my own. Well, proven fact, I couldn't do it on my own. Besides some of the meds I was on kept me from losing weigth, and the stress I was under with other things happening in my lfe.

I am glad that I made the decision to do this surgery, and she said I am right where I should be for my height, and weight. She also said that people who have loss the weight quicker are usually a lot heavier. I'm eating healthy, working out some...and...my clothes are fitting different. She said when you go up and down, that it could be from eating something salty, or Water retention. I would rather lose it a bit slower, then to have to all come off fast. Which that is what I thought would happen at first. I don't want my skin to sag. Also, she said....if you have 80 grams of Protein a day, you should have half of that in carbs. 60 grams-30 carbs. I was so worried about the carbs I was getting, and didn't want to overdue it. Now I feel much better, and I hope to be at 199 by the time I see the Dr. on the 27th. Yippie, maybe it will be even less. Good luck to all of you....Any weight lost, it a step closer to a healthy life, and feeling good about yourself. My mind and stomach don't see eye to eye yet, and I"m sure you now what I mean. but soon it will all connect!!!!

You're doing great!! I still haven't gotten into the 100's yet' date=' but I'm at 208. I'm getting a new bike today, and will be doing a lot of bike riding now that it's cooler outside. Also, I called my doctor's office and spoke with the nurse that has worked with me most of the time the past year through this whole process. Meaning, from the time I was first making a very big decision in my life. I first thought about the lap band, then after months of doing all that I had to do to make this possible, I thought to myself, I am not going to do this I can do it on my own. Well, proven fact, I couldn't do it on my own. Besides some of the meds I was on kept me from losing weigth, and the stress I was under with other things happening in my lfe.

I am glad that I made the decision to do this surgery, and she said I am right where I should be for my height, and weight. She also said that people who have loss the weight quicker are usually a lot heavier. I'm eating healthy, working out some...and...my clothes are fitting different. She said when you go up and down, that it could be from eating something salty, or Water retention. I would rather lose it a bit slower, then to have to all come off fast. Which that is what I thought would happen at first. I don't want my skin to sag. Also, she said....if you have 80 grams of Protein a day, you should have half of that in carbs. 60 grams-30 carbs. I was so worried about the carbs I was getting, and didn't want to overdue it. Now I feel much better, and I hope to be at 199 by the time I see the Dr. on the 27th. Yippie, maybe it will be even less. Good luck to all of you....Any weight lost, it a step closer to a healthy life, and feeling good about yourself. My mind and stomach don't see eye to eye yet, and I"m sure you now what I mean. but soon it will all connect!!!![/quote']

Well, I'm still at 208, actually I went up 4 lbs and go down again, been trying, but seem to not be having too much success here. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Well, I'm still at 208, actually I went up 4 lbs and go down again, been trying, but seem to not be having too much success here. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I am 205.5 today. I go up and down. I noticed that Constipation and lack of Water are two things that really affect my weight. Trying to stay on top of all the important things. I am sure you will move past this plateau, just keep working on Protein, Water, Vitamins and exercise :-)

I am 205.5 today. I go up and down. I noticed that Constipation and lack of Water are two things that really affect my weight. Trying to stay on top of all the important things. I am sure you will move past this plateau' date=' just keep working on Protein, Water, Vitamins and exercise :-)[/quote']

Thanks, I needed that. I just get frustrated, and i have been so tired lately, but I have also had a lot going on in my life. I shouldn't go by what other's say who are 40 or more pouns lighter who had the surgery at the same time. We are all different. I won't give up...I just don't have the energy today, because I was awake all night thinking about my weight gain, weight loss.....If only my brain would stop thinking about it for one minute...LOL

I am 205.5 today. I go up and down. I noticed that Constipation and lack of Water are two things that really affect my weight. Trying to stay on top of all the important things. I am sure you will move past this plateau' date=' just keep working on Protein, Water, Vitamins and exercise :-)[/quote']

P.S. We all need each other to lift the other one when they are feeling conquered, but we have to remember NOT defeated!!! I just want to get to 199 and under then I will sing and dance....

Thanks, I needed that. I just get frustrated, and i have been so tired lately, but I have also had a lot going on in my life. I shouldn't go by what other's say who are 40 or more pouns lighter who had the surgery at the same time. We are all different. I won't give up...I just don't have the energy today, because I was awake all night thinking about my weight gain, weight loss.....If only my brain would stop thinking about it for one minute...LOL

I totally know what you mean. I know I am not in the same boat as other but I am a way better me than I use to be so I try to focus on all the positive things that have changed in MY life. I am also low energy, I have been for a few days. I am hoping it gets better soon. I am sure more Protein and Water would help that.

We are all so different, don't worry about what others are doing. Each journey is so unique and special. You are on the right track. One day at a time :-)