Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Omg I am so nervous ! I have suffered from anxiety for the past few years and have been able to control it however it has gotten worse as this date closes In on me!!! I don't know if this is normal ! I have had 3 surgeries before and dnt think I was this nervous ! But I have an aunt who's telling me that my marriage is going to fail after my surgery because I am going to replace the food with sex , drugs or bar hoping! Any advice?

Yes...here is my advice...whatever u do, do NOT listen to your Aunt...LOL

first tell your aunt to shut the h*** up. There is always someone that has something negative to say....and really they dont know much about anything.. *RME*... terrible.

Second, try to relax (i know that is hard to do). But you are making a choice to become healthier...it can only go up hill from here. You will do great!!!

Yeah, don't listen to anyone who's not supportive. I don't think anyone comes to this decision lightly. And maybe you'll replace eating with exercising, gardening or something else that's healthy. Yes, relationships will probabkly change. But hopefully for the better.

Take care and good luck on Tuesday!

Yes...here is my advice...whatever u do' date=' do NOT listen to your Aunt...LOL[/quote']

Oh I know right ! That's the same thing Olympic husband said ! Lmao her sister had the same surgery and she told her that as well!

first tell your aunt to shut the h*** up. There is always someone that has something negative to say....and really they dont know much about anything.. *RME*... terrible.

Second' date=' try to relax (i know that is hard to do). But you are making a choice to become healthier...it can only go up hill from here. You will do great!!![/quote']

Ugh yes your right there is always a sour puss somewhere alon the lines! I will try to calm down ass well. Thanks! have you been sleeved yet??

Yeah' date=' don't listen to anyone who's not supportive. I don't think anyone comes to this decision lightly. And maybe you'll replace eating with exercising, gardening or something else that's healthy. Yes, relationships will probabkly change. But hopefully for the better.

Take care and good luck on Tuesday![/quote']

Thanks so much! I have a wonderful marriage and hope it gets better as well I dnt know what I would do if it made us drift apart!

Ugh yes your right there is always a sour puss somewhere alon the lines! I will try to calm down ass well. Thanks! have you been sleeved yet??

I will be sleeved in 8 days!!! Start my pre op diet tomorrow!!!!

I will be sleeved in 8 days!!! Start my pre op diet tomorrow!!!!

Good luck :) you will be in my prayers!

Hi. Please don't listen to any negative comments. I can't tell you how this surgery has improved my life. I had a great marriage before my surgery but now - 4 months after - its fantastic. My husband is constantly telling me how great I look. Clothes shopping is fun now. And food is way better! Why? Because I'm eating much more frequently. And I'm alot more selective in my food choices. I eat what I want and I'm not on a diet anymore.

You are making the right decision. Your aunt may mean well-but she's wrong.

Good luck!! We're all here for you.

Hi. Please don't listen to any negative comments. I can't tell you how this surgery has improved my life. I had a great marriage before my surgery but now - 4 months after - its fantastic. My husband is constantly telling me how great I look. Clothes shopping is fun now. And food is way better! Why? Because I'm eating much more frequently. And I'm alot more selective in my food choices. I eat what I want and I'm not on a diet anymore.

Thanks so much :)

How much have you lost? My surgery is June 7 and I'm excited, yet nervous.

How much have you lost? My surgery is June 7 and I'm excited' date=' yet nervous.[/quote']

Hey! My surgery was Jan 18th in Mexico with Dr. Kelly. I'm down 39.4 lbs (I weigh every day because it's fun now). My friends keep telling me how great I look and that is so rewarding. I still have about 75 lbs to go-but I don't look like a middle-aged pork chop anymore. I caught a glimpse of my face in a mirror yesterday in the mall and I couldn't believe it was me! My face is so much thinner. I love this sleeve. I wish I had done this years ago but I only heard about it this past November. I jumped on it and haven't looked back since.