Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March And April Sleevers How Are You Doing? What Are You Really Eating? (Confessions)

Thank you for the advice. Do you think 1000 calories and Vitamins could be enough?!

There are plenty of ways to get all your nourishment. It might not be the most enjoyable but things like blackstrap molasses are great. My opinion,keep working with your NUT, but I would also consult a naturalist. There are tons of ways to get what you need healthfully.

Spades, was that question for me? If so, I'm eating about 1,000 calories a day now. Although today I've only had 800 but I'm about to drink my last Protein Shake. I'd like to eat around 1,200 or so but I can't get there just yet. I have a doc appointment tomorrow. Perhaps I'll ask her if pushing to eat more calories is a good or bad thing.

Debbie,is that weight lost since surgery? Now Im going to exercise...lol.

Great weight loss!

I lost 18 pounds on the pre-op liquid diet but since that was part of the whole surgical process, I consider it part of my sleeve loss.

I swear, lifting weights 3 times a week has been so beneficial. I haven't had any stalls and no fatigue. And my doctor says I'm losing weight at the pace of a bypass patient. In fact, I was talking to a bypass patient last weekend who had her surgery a week after me. I've lost 20 pounds more than she has. It has to be the exercise!

i am averaging about 1-1.5 pounds a week. i am currently doing the couch to 5k and also some other cardio. i wish the weight loss was faster, but i do notice a difference in my clothing.

I was sleeved 4/24.

I have lost 45 pounds. Been working on my Protein intake and Water too.

Working out atleast 3 times a week, but they run my butt at work! It's so much easier now

I need to peel off another 35-40 pounds to hit my goal. I have a really dense bone structure, so I weigh more than some, but look smaller than most. I am 5'4" and currently weigh around

185, but wear a size 10 very nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

How are you doing?? what are you REALLY eating? (confessions)

I was sleeved on 4/10 and still having some pain when eating. No matter what eating or drinking it hurts! And on top of that this stall I so frustrating. So far I have lost 29. This is my 2nd stall and I don't know what more I can do. I mainly eat fish and chicken seems to be the foods that hurt less.

I too have been stalling but work out 4 to 5 times a week for 1 to 2 hours found out today doc said I need 1200 to 1500 calories a day to loose weight I barely get 800. Hopefully trying to up intake will break stall.

I love reading the stats of u guys. I was sleeved 4/25 at 244 and I weigh 210 now. I hate the way I have to eat.... but I love the pics of me with my weight loss so hopefully my sleeve will stretch just a little so I can atleast eat as much as my 1 year old. I eat whatever... but only about 2 bites b4 I throw up. I am tired of the mucus always in my mouth. I want some veggies and other healthy things I can't eat. I feel like I am doing something kinda bad to my body by only giving it dead meat and dairy.

Overall I wish I would have never gotten fat so I wouldn't have to do the surgery but I DO NOT REGRET THIS. I am happy with my progress.

shadayo- I love your wishlist /achieveable milestones in your signature! I wish that I would have had the sleeve done in my twenties. I feel like I have wasted too much time. I wish you the best of luck!