Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March And April Sleevers How Are You Doing? What Are You Really Eating? (Confessions)

I was sleeved 4/3 and am down 22 pounds. Recently, the scale either doesn't move at all or moves very slowly; so I think I am in a stall.

I have a Protein shake for Breakfast, a stick of string cheese rolled up in a slice of turkey for lunch, and fish or filet minion or some other lean Protein for dinner. For a couple of nights, I had some organic ground beef and cheese, like a cheeseburger without the bread, but it wasn't that lean. I also had a Chalupa one night from Taco Bell and was able to eat all of it surprisingly.

For dessert, I was having a few small pieces of the dark chocolate covered goji raspberry fruit, which was around 100 calories, but I stopped doing that because I am still having problems with acid, especially at night, and my doctor said chocolate can contribute to acid build up.

I was also having coffee with 1% or 2% milk and a tablespoon of Coffeemate Flavored Creamer, but I decided that it really is too many calories for my weight loss program so I'm going to lay off of those until mainenance. It doesn't really taste that good to me anymore anyway, which is weird since I used to be totally addicted to my coffee in the morning.

I was sleeved 3/30 so I am 6 weeks out. Every day is pretty much the same for me...start the day with a Protein shake. Then I eat sliced turkey, greek yogurt, string cheese, and chicken or fish for the rest of my meals. I try my best to drink enough Water. I started going to the gym last week.

For confessions....we went to disneyland yesterday and I had a strawberry/pineapple/yogurt smoothie which made me feel pretty sick. At the end of the day I had a few sips of my mother's strawberry milkshake...that tasted very good! On cinco de mayo I had a couple of chips with guacamole and felt quite quilty afterwards. I have had a few of my daughter's crackers/dry Cereal on 3 different occasions but I'm trying to limit the carbs the best I can!

Sleeved 4/4 down 29lbs I have a Protein shake every morning and for lunch a small container of cottage cheese dinner either chicken turkey breast or imitation crab with light mayo I have not.tried many foods even though I can try anything now I have another Protein Shake at night I try to get all my Water in the only carbs I have had is a tablespoon of mashed pot. I have not had any cravings for anything

Sent from my SPH-D700 using VST

3/27 down 42 # incl 13 preop. I have totally lost my appetite. I have to make myself eat. Today I had a couple mouthfuls of oatmeal cooked in milk and 1.5 crab cakes. My hubby baked some rolls for church and I did have 1/2 of a small one. My Protein Shake is mixed and waiting for me so I will have that and maybe another one before bed . I worked today and one of my patients offered me Sees chocolate, I refused, she insisted and I took a chewy one, took one nibble and did not enjoy it. Preop I would have eaten the entire box. My stomach stays full for a long time whether I eat or drink.

3/27 down 42 # incl 13 preop. I have totally lost my appetite. I have to make myself eat. Today I had a couple mouthfuls of oatmeal cooked in milk and 1.5 crab cakes. My hubby baked some rolls for church and I did have 1/2 of a small one. My Protein Shake is mixed and waiting for me so I will have that and maybe another one before bed . I worked today and one of my patients offered me Sees chocolate, I refused, she insisted and I took a chewy one, took one nibble and did not enjoy it. Preop I would have eaten the entire box. My stomach stays full for a long time whether I eat or drink.

Sleeved on 4/24 and now on purees foods but able to eat 2-4 oz at a time. I usully have a Protein shake for Breakfast, pureed chicken for lunch, another Protein Shake around mid-afternoon and then either grilled fish or pureed chicken for dinner. Getting my Water.in but.must be super diligent about it. I've lost 25 lbs post op and now in a stall.

Confessions: I ate some fried chicken today and I liked it but then regretted it. First time I actually felt full and it was nausiating. I'll stick to my 2-4 oz purees until I hit the soft food stage in another week.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using VST

Sleeved March 1 starting weight was 290 surgery weight was 273 and now I am down a total of 52# at 238. Wow! All my previous medical issues are gone!! Can eat just about anything now and I love how the sleeve forces you to have Portion Control. No more overeating like I use to.

How often are you eating and how much.? Sleeved 3/16 eat up to 1000 daily. Was only doing like 500 and wasn't losing. Upped my calories and started losing. I see some of you talk about vomiting and overrating. Sometimes I think I eat a bunch, but never feel that way. Right now I had 3 strawberries and 6 caramel rice cakes and I am stuffed. Is this too much. ? Two hours before I had some sardines and 2 crackers and 1/8c peanuts. I think it's a lot, but then again it's really not

Sleeved 3/7. Started at 190lbs. As of today, I'm down to 159lbs. The scale just started moving again after a month stall. Yesterday I had 2 chips of fajita nachos and a small slice of cake while attending a baby shower.

Sleeved on 4/4 down 33lbs I am eatting mostly Protein have not had any sweets our additional carbs I had 3oz of steak tonight nothing

As I was saying nothing had bothered my sleeve I have had porkchops chicken fish eggs cottage cheese I drink 2 30 gram Protein shakes a day and try to get all my Water in I spent too much money to mess up I want to get to goal I keep saying nothing tastes as good as thin, feels

My presurgical weight 284 I am now 249. I am on a full diet with no restrictions. I feel great. I eat about 800 calories a day. I don't deprive myself. Yesterday I had 1/4 of a cup cake. Today I tried to eat a steak taco that I bought from a vendor and took 2 bites and couldn't continue. That taco really messed up my stomach.

Sleeved 4-10 lost 28 pounds. I am feeling like I have had surg for nothing! I have not lost anything else! Dying here.