Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers?! Where Ya's At?

I am suppose to start my two week liquid diet on July 23rd. I have not really decided what I wanted for a last meal. I love to cook so I have narrowed my choices down to Triple cheese Spinach Manicotti, Fiesta chicken Enchiladas, Creamy Zucchini Spinach Rigatoni, Lasagna or even a Chicken Fried Steak. I have alot of choices/decisions to make. HOWEVER I would give up any and all of these decisions if tomorrow was my surgery day!! I can't seem to make the clock tick faster.

YAY, YAY, YAY!!!! This makes me so stinkin happy, for selfish reasons. I am no longer FIRST!! Whoop! Yeeee haw!!! *jumping up and down* :D

You'll be getting out when I'll be going in, so excited for you, Let's kick some butt. Wishing you so much luck. Let me know how your recovery goes, we all need as much support as possible!

I am suppose to start my two week liquid diet on July 23rd. I have not really decided what I wanted for a last meal. I love to cook so I have narrowed my choices down to Triple cheese Spinach Manicotti, Fiesta chicken Enchiladas, Creamy Zucchini Spinach Rigatoni, Lasagna or even a Chicken Fried Steak. I have alot of choices/decisions to make. HOWEVER I would give up any and all of these decisions if tomorrow was my surgery day!! I can't seem to make the clock tick faster.

Goodness, all that sounds de-lish! Have not decided on a last meal yet. We have a small pizza place in my town that rocks a club sandwich. I know that it may be a very long time before I eat bread again so I may have one of those this weekend. Next week I am starting 2 shakes a day and one mini meal of protein/veggie, NO CARBS.

I too will be an August sleever! I am also 5'4" and weight 265 lbs. My surgery will be performed by Dr. Liao at GBMC. So excited but nervous at the same time. Glad we have this site to connect us.

I too will be an August sleever! I am also 5'4" and weight 265 lbs. My surgery will be performed by Dr. Liao at GBMC. So excited but nervous at the same time. Glad we have this site to connect us.

Hello Everyone, August 14th getting sleeved My Dr, Guillermore Alverez (Strawberrysoul same day) just different places. good luck...Getting nervous I have a 30 day preop liquid diet

Glad you found your way over mczoo33 There are tons of supporters here, We like to look out for each other, Welcome to our forum.

Oh my last meal will def be longhorn steakhouse! A bacon wrapped steak with their signature Mac and cheese yum!! Oh and I'm in Philadelphia pa and my surgeon is dr wernsing at pennsylvania hospital :)

Yummmmmm...

I dont have a last meal....30 day liquid......had nachos two days before though.....

Hello Everyone' date=' August 14th getting sleeved My Dr, Guillermore Alverez (Strawberrysoul same day) just different places. good luck...Getting nervous I have a 30 day preop liquid diet[/quote']

30 day liquid is good hon after a few days you will be fine.....my sleeve sister

Thanks Stormwarning your information was wonderful and so appreciate it

Anytime Mczoo. Never hesitate to post your feelings, or questions, concerns, fears or rants. We are all here to lean on each other, as we are all walking the same path in our individual journeys.

Hello Everyone' date=' August 14th getting sleeved My Dr, Guillermore Alverez (Strawberrysoul same day) just different places. good luck...Getting nervous I have a 30 day preop liquid diet[/quote']

Congrats, mczoo33! I'm scheduled with dr. Alvarez on the 18th. Maybe I'll see you when I arrive on the 17th. Best of luck!

mczoo33,

I am scheduled with Dr. A on August 13, so our paths will cross! :D

Hello everyone, I'm Anthony and I have had great success on my surgery and have lost about 400lbs. I'm on Facebook and you can friend me at Anthony Reed Cincinnati. I Love helping others no matter surgery or not.

post-34256-13813659176748_thumb.jpg

Tmi, but my top 3 things are:

1) wiping my butt without trying to be a contortionist.

2) shopping in any store I want and wearing pretty clothes, and heels that don't hurt

3) just FEEL BETTER!!! Inside, out, and mentally!!

Oh man, I am SO glad to hear I'm not the only one that turns into a contortionist!

My 3 things: (there are SO many, its hard to choose just 3)

1) is mentioned above..re: bathroom cleaning...lol

2) wearing nice clothes

3) cutting my own toe nails!