Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers?! Where Ya's At?

Mines would be an ex who I loved so much but time after time he broke my heart' date=' even though I've been overweight most of my life, I never had low self esteem. (known as the cute chubby girl that dresses nice). This guy would always go back and forth with me and another girl until I just got tired and it made me feel like something was wrong with now my self esteem is low. I wanna run into him after my weightloss and walk with my head high and my butt poked out and laugh at him if he tries to say hi[/quote']

Lol @ head hi and butt poked out!

Mine is myself. I am my own worse enemy. While others might look in the morrow and find the good, I knock myself down. Examine all the things I might have done or said and think how stupid I was. I want to have more confidence in myself

I want to love me

Mine is myself. I am my own worse enemy. While others might look in the morrow and find the good' date=' I knock myself down. Examine all the things I might have done or said and think how stupid I was. I want to have more confidence in myself

I want to love me[/quote']

DITTO! I want to love me! That was my new years resolution this year!

I wouldn't say that I want to shove this in anyone's face. I just want to feel good in the skin that I'm in. I want to feel healthy and powerful.

Mine is myself. I am my own worse enemy. While others might look in the morrow and find the good, I knock myself down. Examine all the things I might have done or said and think how stupid I was. I want to have more confidence in myself

I want to love me

I agree with this totally. I really have no one to show off to. I was almost always heavy, with the exception of losing 100lbs in high school. All my past and present friends did the oogling with mouths open, I met my husband and married him at age 17 (while skinny) so I had all my "I'll show you" moments already. Now, this time is all about me. I need to be able to look into the mirror and see the beautiful, sexy, audacious, gorgeous, funny, fun loving woman that I know is still hiding in the dark fearing no one will ever find her. It is time to free her from her shackles and let her shine once more. Yes, I want to show off to myself!!!

Tmi' date=' but my top 3 things are:

1) wiping my butt without trying to be a contortionist.

2) shopping in any store I want and wearing pretty clothes, and heels that don't hurt

3) just FEEL BETTER!!! Inside, out, and mentally!![/quote']

Ok, so I decided to do my list and MGM you must know that I feel a immediate connection to you because I seriously think about number one everyday! I love that you were brave enough to share it! So I am stealing it! (hope you don't mind)

1) wiping my butt without trying to be a contortionist (quote from MGM)

2) being comfortable in an airplane seat.

3) wearing all the clothes in my closet then disgarding them as they get too big!

Edit-Sorry....I didn't realize I was a day late. I am playing catch up, so I will answer today's question too.

I can't say that there is any one person, but I am planning to go to my high school reunion next year and would love to be skinny and full of confidence!

My Co-Workers . I want to sport the new me.

People are going to talk either way but I cannot

wait to they see the weight coming and see the

look on the faces of my haters. It going to be

sweet.

Ok' date=' so I decided to do my list and MGM you must know that I feel a immediate connection to you because I seriously think about number one everyday! I love that you were brave enough to share it! So I am stealing it! (hope you don't mind)![/quote']

I don't mind at all! It is what it is, ya know!

I don't mind at all! It is what it is' date=' ya know!

[/quote']

Thanks a bunch!

hey you in Airdrie.....Where and when are you getting sleeved?

I'm getting sleeved August 30 here in Red deer

I'm getting sleeved August 30 here in Red deer

Ok how red deer? How long did you have to wait Hun?

There are 3 doctors that do it here now. I was referred in December, had my first appointment on January 17th, I was approved for surgery on May 23. Then of course you have to wait for the call, I got called in June. now I am just waiting for August 30 to get here so I can be on my way with my new journey!

There are 3 doctors that do it here now. I was referred in December' date=' had my first appointment on January 17th, I was approved for surgery on May 23. Then of course you have to wait for the call, I got called in June. now I am just waiting for August 30 to get here so I can be on my way with my new journey![/quote']

Wow great job!

Well tomorrow I go to my 4 hour class as part of my pre op. I start my pre op diet in 2 weeks. I have tried to start cutting things back but do not have the motivation. Once again, the reason I need this tool to help me. If I get any tips from the class tomorrow I will post for all of you. I had my endo scope done last week and they found a small hiatal hernia and an irritated spot which they took a biopsy of. They say this is all from my GERD and that I am fine. My surgeon did not require me to have the scope done but I requested to have it done since I had really bad bad heartburn and chest pain when I was laying down.

If any of you are going to meetings and learn tips please post.