Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery On Friday Night With Dr. Ponce De Leon At The Lucerna Hotel Now

Holly, so other than the robe what else do you think is a must? I got my robe, sleepers, pj, loose dress, small warmer for broth, heating pad, gas x, iPad, chargers, phone, and other miscellaneous. Are the hospital gowns like the USA ones? Trish has been amazing and I am not even there yet, I am looking forward to meeting her, Dr. Ponce, Krista and her hubby. I cannot wait!

yes the hospital gowns are like the ones in the states but you would think they would have big ones..they kept putting me in Large.. and it just wasnt enough room that's why i put on my undies and my capris . if you bring pajamas.. make sure they are silky ones so you can move around easier in bed. .. we just got back from the beach with Trish she sure is a great person.. makes sure you get to do what you want and get out.. it was alot of fun dipped my toes in the ocean.. that was cold lol. I feel much better tonight than i did this morning..it's because i've been up and walking all around it was nice!! Hope you do well janneth and Krista.. i really liked the nurses sonia and patty they were extra good.. you will want sonia to pull out your drain she was so nice about it!!

Tomorrow trish is bringing a girl to do a pedicure and then we leave at 1 to go catch our flight.. i'm so glad i had the extra day my swelling is going down.. been getting all the Water in good today.

So glad to her your doing OK. Just loved reading about your little adventure!!! Please be sure to keep us posted on progress!

Sandi

I 'm so glad everything went well! I think I am going back with my sister in a month . She came with me 5 weeks ago and now I get to go with her! Can't wait to see the pictures and youtube from you guys!

I couldn't explain the drain being removed . It's like getting a pap smear, you can't really explain the sensation - it's so different ... I didn't find it painful, just odd. It was a relief getting it out lol. I also couldn't believe how freaking long it was. I was also glad I had it because of the amount of Fluid that came out and the extra leak test.

I am having an extra day too but part of me is regretting it because I will be missing my hubby and daughter so much!

It's so great to hear that you're feeling better! I hope the trip home goes great for you as well :D We leave in less than 48 hours, I still can't quite wrap my head around the fact that in just a couple of days, this will finally be done! Keep us updated on how you're doing!

It's so great to hear that you're feeling better! I hope the trip home goes great for you as well :D We leave in less than 48 hours, I still can't quite wrap my head around the fact that in just a couple of days, this will finally be done! Keep us updated on how you're doing!

Good luck to you! Be sure to give us every juicy detial!!! I still have 20+ days before I fly down but I sure enjoy reading everyone elses story!

Thanks Boots! Good luck to you too! :D

Thanks everyone for all your responses.. here is a video i took the last day that includes photo's.. hope you all have great experiences like i did..... Holly

glad that you are feeling better!!! I really love that you took the time to make a video for us while you were down there!!! It was very informative. Thans for that!!!

Take it easy and enjoy the loser's bench!