Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seriously Im Outta Control! This Might Be Tmi

OK ladies. someone has got to help me.. i know i posted a forum before about my eh hem... labido.. being kicked into over drive.. but I feel like im a walking horn ball!!!!

I almost think i need to take something to keep me from being so freaking horny! k... now im sorry but this might get a little um. R rated so be forewarned.

My man and I got busy this morning.. and when we were done... we got busy again.. and when we were done.. lol.. i still needed him to do a little extra with his mouth cuz i just wasn't finished yet..lol...OMG i can't believe im even writing this.. but ok.. so the past 3 days... its been like bunny rabbits and im still having to sometimes take matters into my own hands, if you know what i mean, when he isn't around to help me!!!! :P

Now used to think that addicts were for drugs and alcohol, but u know how people say they traded one habit for another with VSG... i think i traded food for sex.. which on any normal circumstance i would not be complaining about..by any means!!! but WHAT THE FREAKING HELL!!! im basically having to bring an extra pair of panties with me where ever i go cuz if see a hot guy...im like AND..... waterworks!!! lolololol..

Someone tell me what to do please?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hope your buddy can keep up with you is all I can offer.

hahaha this is an awesome post. All i can say is that when women lose weight they release a ton of hormones. The fat in our bodies store the hormones and it appears that its working to your advantage haha I mean i honestly wouldnt complain about the extra horniness and embrace it. Who knows maybe it will level out at some point...or not! :P

Enjoy the moment it sounds just about right lol

same thing here. just be thankful you have a partner to help out ;P

um... well... WOW is all I can say about this post.

I totally could have written this post myself! HELLO!! Bow chicka wow wow.

And I've learned not to bother with toys that run on disposable batteries. I splurged on high end version that you can plug into the wall to recharge. I have saved so much $$$ on replacing batteries.

I totally could have written this post myself! HELLO!! Bow chicka wow wow.

And I've learned not to bother with toys that run on disposable batteries. I splurged on high end version that you can plug into the wall to recharge. I have saved so much $$$ on replacing batteries.

See the only problem i can think of is that my dumbass would forget that i plugged the thing in.. and then invite company over... i can see it now... UM... ANG... UR THUNDER STICK 2000 ..u know the one that you got in RACE CAR RED...its fully charged... AND WINKING AT ME!! lolololol

glad to know im not the only one.. and like i said not really complaining about the sex.. but it just seems odd that i feel like a 18 year old guy! lol

I love this post so much. ;)

I love this post so much. I'm sure that if I let my husband read it, all of his reservations about this surgery will go out of the window!

I'm sorry, all I can offer is a *high five*. =)

Thanks guys. After re-reading this thread I am totally horny. Now I have to wait until bedtime to try and get some.