Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Checking In..i Need You!

loggin in to get some motivation, Been doing great want to stay there. Love to see peoples updated weight loss,

Dee ^_^

Hey Dee and all! I am not 85 or so lbs. down. I am currently on a 5 lb slide up and down depending on time of the day that I weigh. Trying to figure out how to continue my weight loss. Sometimes, I get discouraged in that ppl that have lost as much weight are smaller sizes than me (same height, but grr they are smaller) but instead I try to focus on my progress and not theirs. I weigh approximately 170 (167 on a good time of the day, 171 at the end of the day sometimes) and hope to get to at least 150. I'm a size 12 now, the smallest I've ever been, but some 10s are fitting. I hope to get to an 8, but that just feels "crazy." I have cleaned out my closets (15.5 hefty bags of clothes) and have been scared to 'chunk' them over to goodwill, but hubby did it last night. I am working out an hour at a time, trying to increase my cardio to even more to get further burn and increase my weight loss. I am 5 months out (hoping to beat the last 20 lbs off before the 6 month mark as I have heard that's a stall time).

And yes, I DO love my sleeve. Through all of the complications experienced, I have never been this small and it blows my mind. THIS time (I pray) IS different. Scared I will fall into old habits at times, but hopeful that I am making better habits now that will overcome them.

Hope you guys are doing wonderfully!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches