Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Memorial Day Challenge!

Im only down 3 pounds. I'm only 2 pounds from onederland, it's driving me nuts

Hopefully I can get there this week, I really busted my butt with cardio today!!

Good luck all!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Another 3 bites the dust. I'm only 1 pound from making my goal, which would put me at 181. So I'm going to add to my goal to pt myself in the 170's by Memorial Day. My new goal is to be at 179 which is 3 more pounds.

I'm in too! I am one month out and my starting weight 243.6' date=' current weight 216.6, challenge goal 20lbs or 196.6 and ultimate goal 150lbs. Is 20lbs in 7 weeks realistic at only 1 month post op? I hit a two week stall already at 9 days post op. Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone![/quote']

I had to go back to my first post to see where I started this challenge. My goal is to lost 20lbs in this challenge and my starting weight for this contest was 216.6. Today I weighed in at 203.6, so 13 lbs lost in this challenge and 40 overall since my journey began (beginning of March). I have 7 to go before Memorial Day. I hope I can make it, but if not I would be just as happy if at least make it to One-der-land! Go team, we can do it together! Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there!

update: weighed in Friday lost 3 more pounds so thats a total of 9 pounds since I stated the challenge .........my goal was 20 by Memorial day so I have 11 pounds to go

surgery weight 211.4

current weight 170

total loss 41.4

I don't know if I am going to make it to my goal. I have 7 lbs to go in 17 days. It is going to be a tough fight!

Three weeks ago: 155 lbs

Two weeks ago: 152.6 lbs

Last week: 151 lbs

This week: 147

I lost 4 lbs this week which is unusual for me, but I will take it! Hope I can keep it up for this week's loss.

Current weight: 406.8

Down: 2.8

22.2 more to go!

Well I don't think I will be making it to my goal on this challenge...unless something miraculous happens!

Current weight: 402

Down: 4.8 (since last check in)

Down: 7.6 (since original post)

17.4 more to go...2 weeks to go.

I really thought 25 would be doable!

First Memorial Day Challenge Goal was to lose 15 lbs. Reached that - YAY!

Second Memorial Day Challenge Goal was to add on another 3 pounds so I could be in the 170's. - Only ONE POUND AWAY - YAY!!

May have to make a third goal - very yay! :-D

Checking in stats:

SW 218

CW 212

Challenge goal -10

Lbs to goal 4 (2 weeks left)

Good luck to all this week!

I gained 3# in Fluid this week with my cycle' date=' so I didn't know if I would see a loss or not. The fluid did leave though and from Friday to Saturday the scale went down 2 more #.

SW 278

CW 262

GW 263

1# below goal, 16# lost. Yay

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Well, on everyones advise, I upped my Protein intake. I have been pushing through 60-80g, up from 20-30g+-. It may be good for me, but it appears that it is not good for my weight loss. My weight has been bouncing up and back down all week. So my final weight is back to where I started last week. No loss this week.

HW 335

SW 278

GW 263

CW 262

Memorial Day Goal 15#

Loss 16#

Sent from my iPad using VST

I am so frustrated right now! One weekend of bad eating and my weight bounced up by 3 lbs! Urgggggggggggggggg! My hubby and his stupid cookies! What the f*** was I thinking. Going to get back on track now and do a simple eating schedule of Protein, protein, protein, veggies, and no sugary foods! Today is the day! I don't think I will be seeing the 140's by memorial day. :(

YEA!!!!! Finally in the 150's. I'm not sure I will get to my Memorial Day goal, but I am just so excited to be where I'm at right now. I'm wearing size 10 pants and a medium top. 29 years ago when I got married I was wearing a size 9, so that is my next major goal. My anniversary is July 9 and I WILL BE IN A SIZE 9 BY THEN!!!

3 weeks ago

SW 166

GW 150

2 weeks ago

SW 166

CC 161

GW 150

Today

SW 166

CC 159

GC 150

SW 155.2 CW 149.9 GW 144.2 Pounds to lose by Memorial Day-- 5.7

I have been bouncing up and down this week too. My final weight for the week was 149.9 but I saw as low as 149.5. I am going to call it a half pound lost for the week and keep on trying. Two weeks left! Come on girls, give it your all!!!

Ok, I'm joining late but I want in!

CW: 256

GW: 240

This is perhaps a little ambitious since I stall for a minimum of a week every month during my TOM, but I'm going to try!!

Omg. It's as if I said I'd do this & the scale froze :( As of today I'm 252. Only a couple weeks left & 12# to go to reach my goal. Looks unlikely, but I'm going to try to stay positive & aim for success! Starting yoga today!!

Goal 15lbs, goal of 174 by Memorial Day.

04/09 189 lbs

04/16 184 lbs - (5)

04/23 182 lbs -(2)

04/30 180 lbs -(2)

05/07 181 lbs +(1)

05/14 177 lbs -(4) yeahhhhh!

Checking in...Down a couple more this week, hoping next week is still better. Gots to start movin and grovin here. I really want to make my first challenge.

HW: 358

SW: 335

CW: 309

GW: 300