Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Use Belitewieght.com?

Just checking to see if anyone has had any success with this group? I new at looking into self pay. I hate to stay in the US if I do self pay.

HAVE* to stay... Not HATE. ooops

Just checking to see if anyone has had any success with this group? I new at looking into self pay. I hate to stay in the US if I do self pay.

HAVE* to stay... Not HATE. ooops

You have to stay in the US to do self pay? So you do not want to go anywhere outside the US, am I understanding this correctly?

Well, my family has agreed to help me with the self pay... Under one stipulation. I stay in the US. They have a fear of me leaving the Country. I can't argue with them since they are willing to help me. Plus, Im a little scared of going to Mexico. I live in PA & I am a really bad flyer. I would be terrified.

I looked at the belightweight.com and I believe it is a Mexico surgeon named Dr. Almanza. I am going to Mexico but I am driving to San Diego. In my area its pretty expensive. I hope you find the perfect surgeon at a good price. Good luck with your journey. :)

Well' date=' my family has agreed to help me with the self pay... Under one stipulation. I stay in the US. They have a fear of me leaving the Country. I can't argue with them since they are willing to help me. Plus, Im a little scared of going to Mexico. I live in PA & I am a really bad flyer. I would be terrified.[/quote']

I live in PA also :) My sister and I were both sleeved in MX almost 3 weeks ago. Our doctor was born in Michigan, and also served in the US military as a doctor. You are in a foreign country but you are 20 minutes from San Diego. We paid less than $6,000 for everything. It was a great experience:)

Dr. Almanza id not Belite. I just went through them and saw Dr. Rodriguez, but I ended up going to Tijuana, Mexico. I wanted to stay in the US too, but in the end, I needed financing, and none of their US locations financed. I do know that the Detroit location through them is around $12,000 but you have to pay up front. I ended up going to Mexico, because I only had to pay $7,900 for the surgery. Belite was great! There was NO issue with Mexico once I was on my way. yes, flying sucked, I'm a bad flyer too. The hospital was clean, cleaner than in the US. The doctor has a better track record than the US doctor I was looking at, and has more experience. He gave me more facetime and was kinder to me than I have EVER experienced in the US. Now that it is said and done, I'm VERY glad I opted to go through Belite, and opted to save the $ and go to Mexico.

Belite itself has been very friendly, prompt and professional. I have no complaints about their service! Most of them have been there, so they have tons of firsthand knowledge and are very up front about everything. I do nto feel like anything was kept from me and I was soooo very happy to let them manage all of my little details for me. Well worth it!

I'm a week out. Other than some soreness and still getting used to the restriction, I feel great. I highly recommend them!

I have been working with belight and i'm going to be sleeve on May 11, 2012 with Dr. Rodriguez in Juarez, Mexico. I'm working with Jessica and she is very nice and answered all my question, i was even approved for financing.< /p>

I went through Belite and I'm in Juarez now. I am so glad I chose to come here. They make the process so seamless. So far I've met Dr. Calderon and he is very funny. I'll be meeting Dr. Rodriguez in the morning. The hospital is like a hotel. I am blown away. Everyone is so nice and the marble(?) floors, walls, basically everything is **** and span. Off to bed now. Tmrw is my big day!

How did it go?? Is everyone still glad they chose what they did?

I really want to go to dr. Ridriguez! And financing sounds delightful!!

I went to Dr Rod in Warez. It was a great experience. You are actually taken care of by three very good doctors. They care was outstanding and the hospital staff was as good if not better than what I see in the states. Be lightweight was a great help as well.