Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow! I can't believe it has been 2 months since my surgery..

I was sleeved 1/25/12 and have been doing great my surgery lasted an hour I was walking that same night and the next day I was wearing my own clothes having the nurses asking if I was a patient here.. LOL (I did have to stay on the ICU floor due to no room on the other floor)..

0600 showtime, 0800 went in for surgery 0900 came out... ICU Room not sure of the time I was loopy from the anesthesia and MORPHINE rocks! About 8pm that night I did 2 laps around the ICU floor .. Next day 1/26 0800 Barium swallow and was cleared for liquids ... Water and broth never tasted so good..

I hit ONDERLAND in February (at the end) then I was in a stall for 2.5 weeks.. My weight finally moved a # and I am hoping my stall is OVER!! I am 190lbs, as of this morning. I started off at 235lbs.

I do not take any Protein supplements as I have yet to find one that doesn't make me ill. I am taking my Vitamins on a semi regular basis (don't shoot me, I am seriously working on it).. LOL this week I have upped my physical activity and focused on my water intake.

I haven't had any issues at all with the exception of a period that lasted about 3 weeks, I had to get birth control and am thankfully back in control... grin.gif Thank you everyone for the kind words on my surgery day and I apologize of not coming back sooner with an update..

heatherfaces.jpg

Get it girl!!! You look good!

I hope to be where you are in 2 months!! I'm 241 today started at 260 3 weeks ago. Sleeved 2 weeks ago. It's people like you who share their stories here that keep the rest of us motivated!

Thanks for sharing your success! You look amazing!! :)

Thank you! You both are very kind.. I still have a ways to go ... I'd love to lose 55 more lbs and get rid of this darn lap belly.. it is getting smaller every month though and I am super excited about that!

I wish I had a workout partner but since I am new to the area no such luck so I have to be my own motivator... I have been exercising on the Wii.. I change up the Workouts I do.. I have a 10 minute solution, Jillian Michaels & the Biggest Loser, I also try to ride my bike and since the weather is FINALLY starting to warm up I will add laps to it (my pool isn't large by any means but it isn't small either).. I am hoping this will help me get to goal, if in a months time I see no change then I think I will drop the $100 to do the Bootcamp that a Gym is offering around the corner.

I am glad I can share my story with you and inspire you, I know I look for others to share their stories good and bad as well.

My one regret was not taking measurements before I had the surgery.. I am going to have my measurements taken now and see what I lose.. I know though that even though the scale wasn't moving I was losing inches because I had to FINALLY cave in and buy a pair of jeans.. So just know just because the scale isn't moving doesn't mean that you aren't losing in other places.. :)