Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mulgrave Bandsters - Enhanced Primary Care Plan???

OK! So how does the 9th of September sound to everyone and do we want to make it around 12.30-1.00 ish for lunch. Costello sounds good to me, has it got a playground? Is it like a restaurant? If it is we better be sure that we can make it otherwise it can get embarrasing. Can everyone email me please, I think I set my profile for no emails and will change it now, if it doesnt work can you please pm me.

Its so exciting, I have two friends that are banded and see if they can come along too

Hear from you all

Yes, its got a playground. Its a bistro, there's a TAB and gaming room one side and the bistro on the other, huge playground.

I can see if I can rope in a few more bandsters too, there's quite a few around the outer SE suburbs that I know of.

9th suits me.

sorry 9th is out for me as i have to work, i finish at 2pm so can get there by 2.30 if you think you will still be around. itis a restaurant however they have a small snack area too for drinks/coffees etc but thats not near a playground. as i will still be on mushies perhaps it would be best if i did come just for coffee after lunch.< /p>

OK, guys, so who else is coming, :hungry: so far we have

Jachut

wheeler (me)

Who else? Let me know:clap2:

C'mon the more the merrier.

I am crushed - the 9th is out for me (**DOH!!), as I'll be in Mt Beauty / Falls Creek for a family weekend of snow play and wineries.

Although I'm disappointed, and looking forward to meeting you all, please don't change the date. I'll meet up with some of you at The Valley Private support group (and around LBT of course!), and if this meeting is a success, can we have another in a couple of months???

I am hoping to get my surgery date tomorrow after I have seen the physician. Hoping for mid-Sept. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

tarajane - that sounds great about the coffee - phew!

Well it doesnt have to be the 9th - if only two of us are available lets make it another date. We'll never make everyone happy but at least if more than two of us can make it that's a start, lol.

Hi all,

I got my surgery date!!! Not til 5th October, which gives us plenty of time in Sept, if another date is needed for our catch up. Apart from the 9th / 10th, all other Spet weekend days are free for me at this stage.

Cheers,

Anna

PS The physician says my heart murmur is caused by noisy blood ("turbulent flow")!!! That's a relief. It's also nice to know that my blood fats, cholesterol, blood sugars etc are within mormal ranges. Guess that suggests that our family diet is fair (apart form my portions being too BIG!) LOL!!! I just worry too much...

I was the same - in good health, just overfed. We eat well as a family. You know, its made being banded quite easy, I havent really had to change what I eat, just how much.

Thanks Jacqui - I really can't wait to meet you - you make so much sense, and are very reassuring to me. We must be very similar in some ways...

Hug for you!

OMG Anna, I am getting re-done on the 4th October, I wish you were coming to The Avenue, we could console each other, nevermind we'll do it anyway, cant wait for my op now, have been making some bad choices lately...headhunger fairies

:focus: OK back to the meeting.

I am ok any date but the first saturday in sept which is 2nd, so 9th is out,

which is it going to be 16, 23 or 30 :)

Wheeler - Yeah - I wish I was going to The Avenue too - my nursing friend says that an industry nickname for The Valley Private is Death Valley Private!!! yelp!!

As for our meeting:

I'll keep those last 3 Sep Saturdays free, until the group has spoken...

Sorry - my friend says it's just a joke. We use it instead of public casualty wards. My husband's been in there when he broke his foot, the place seemed to run okay, certainly better that some of our local public hospitals, and just as good as other private places we've encountered at various times. Anyway - I'm brave and I'm tough (NOT!!!!)