Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Flame Free Friday Confessions!

I entered the Father/Daughter cake contest and auction at my church against about 100 cakes with my granddaughters and daughter and won first prize with this high calorie chinese food simulation and dragon cup cake creation. I DID NOT EAT A BIT OF IT!!!

However,....I also bought a cake from the auction.....and....I...uh....hit it...several times....SMALL BITES THOUGH! :rolleyes:

post-20464-13813658344146_thumb.png

I just saw myself in the mirror after my shower and I almost threw up. My thighs looks horrible with all this flabby skin. I am very happy I am lighter but I had a moment of thinking "OMG I looked way better when I was filled up". I can't even imagine how it will look when I am at goal!!

Oh and philadelphia cream cheese now make these little containers of strawberry cream cheese. Yeah I ate 2 of them with a spoon. It was just like a cheesecake. Not bad but still who eats cream cheese by the spoonful? :wacko:

I don't have a lot to confess this week' date=' thankfully! I bought a box of those tiny peppermint patties and I'm allowing myself 4 per day (40 calories). That seems to have cured my sweet tooth for now. :)[/quote']

Mmm I have been craving peppermint patties. Every time I watch tv I see those York commercials lol.

gmanbat: that is an AWESOME dragon cake ensemble! Did you design it yourself? Do you do parties? :-)

I ate hummus with about 8 corn chips this week! :o

ohhhh god....my husband came for lunch today (he took the day off and came to visit me at work) ughhh we went to this new restaurant that he wanted to try cause its a beer lovers paradise. I didn't drink and the only thing on the menu that I could get down was this Brie appetizer....oh god how I want to vomit right now....sooooo greasy...soooo nauseous. I didn't even eat much of it. It completely turned my stomach every which way. Ugggghhhh....any suggestions?? I'm just trying to drink Water now and wash it out of my system.

gmanbat: that is an AWESOME dragon cake ensemble! Did you design it yourself? Do you do parties? :-)

We got it out of a book, a combination of 2 different ideas. Oddly, someone else made the same thing but without the dragon cup-cakes. They won 2nd place, good night for simulated Chinese food. :)

Yes, we do parties, provided you live in Florida and pay airfare for 5 plus Hard Rock hotel at Universal Studios accommodations. I'll throw the cake in free. B):D

I ate hummus with about 8 corn chips this week! :o

Actually except for the carbs, your's is the healthiest cheat.

I have this one inch square of 72% dark chocolate everyday. It tastes like sin ;-)

I'm about to eat pizza. Homemade, whole wheat crust, tons of Protein.

But pizza nonetheless.

I could not stop eating saltines today! I stopped myself at 8 thankfully, but they were so good.

I ate an entire bag of cheese popcorn. I've been eating very badly and the scale definitely gave me a talking to this morning!!

I'm about to eat pizza. Homemade, whole wheat crust, tons of Protein.

But pizza nonetheless.

As it turns out, all I could eat we're the toppings dipped into marinara sauce. So I don't feel too guilty at all! I couldn't even eat the topping from one slice!

I guess mine is not soooo bad, but I still feel sneaky. Lol! All my BS life (Before Surgery) my guilty pleasure was Slurpees from 7-11! Even when I was pregnant I always had a Slurpee in hand... Friday is Slurpee day for the kiddos, when I took them after school today I noticed sugar free Cherry Apple! I got myself the little kiddy sized one and could only take a few sips, but it was sooooooo yummy! ^_^

I went crazy today...pizza, a Milky Way and 4 choc chip Cookies. :( In my defense, its almost that TOM but I still feel like crap!