Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I went to church today, asking God for forgiveness of all my wrong doings, not of last past weeks but of everything, even if he forgave me in the past. But this Sunday was different from other Sundays. It was and is my last Sunday of being a "Fat Chick" it was going to be the last time people come up to me saying "your gaining weight again," instead of minding their own business.. lol Calm down Christian girl lol... so i asked God to guide me, and if i was making the right decision, that he would be there will me guiding the surgeon and his crew, to bless their hands for success! that if anything, i want to be in his glory! Guys when i tell you God spoke to me! I felt his presence and tears just started running through my face, my hands were raised high, and i cried thank you lord, thank you lord because he had answered me!.. no one in the church knows about my surgery, not even the pastor.. I am calmer that i now know that God is always with me, and will be there in that room with me, with his angels around me.

So i am ready.. Today i went and bought two sleeping gowns for after surgery, and comfy sleepers.. and a make up bag lol..

My fridge is all pimped out with Protein Drinks, Isopure lol i hope it taste good.. with already mixed crystal light, more jello's lol.. still got some Protein Shakes from my pre op, about a week worth now that my belly will no longer be hugeee. i also have some Soups and other recommended items that i got from this forum Thank you all. got my gas x my Vitamins , i am pretty much set for 2 weeks, nah maybe 3 cuz i bought oat meal and cream of wheat.. for my 3 week phase.. so at 6:30 am i have to be at the hospital, right now i am preparing my with me bag, which my mom is going to bring after the surgery.. i am currenlty looking at my first goal jeans which i had for a year now,, size 8 lol lets see how long it will take em to fit.. yawn... sleepy.. let me get going wow two weeks past by so fast, just the other day i was readying someone else's blog about them having their surgery n me couldnt wait for my approval date lol n Gracias Senor !! Thank You Lord, my time is here!! good night folks see you on the losers bench!!

Post op weight 245 my highest weight 247

lowest weight 197 on dec 2010

2 week liquid diet, suppose to lose 17 pounds

lost 15

current weight 230.2

goal weight 135-140 !! sweet

you will do fine I prayed and asked God for no pain and I havent had a drop asked my prayer group to pray for me didnt tell the whole church either..... But God answered my prayer with no pain no problems no complications. Good Luck....

Congrats on your surgery tomorrow - another sleeve buddy with the same date! You should be in recover by the time I go into mine and that's a great thing because God is supposed to be in my operating room too! I hadn't thought to pray for no pain - thanks andkel30!! I certainly will start that discussion now! God bless and look forward to sharing our experiences on the board!!

:D

weight.png

Whenever I had surgery in the past, I always cried in the pre-op room. I was such a bag of nerves. I was shocked the day of my WLS.......I was totally at peace. Not one tear. I was so calm. It almost seemed "out of body". It's that "peace that passes all understanding". You will do great tomorrow. My surgery was on a Monday, too. What a great way to start the week! Congrats! You'll do great.

Thank you guys n yes God will be there!! I will ask for his a double portion of pain free dosage!!! N strength! Amen.

Godspeed, my future sleeve sister! It's your time to shine! I'm a true believer that God carries us to victory when we humble ourselves in His presence. I to, have given charge, of every step that this journey will take me on. You will be cradled in His arms, while His angels, caress your face for comfort. Amen