Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Dont Have Insurance :(

I was so close to get my sleeve surgery. I was working and had insurance. I was just going to send the paper work, but I injured myself at work now I'm going with some legal process but I no longer have insurance. So now I'm looking for a good doctor but not to expensive. The doctor I had was going to charge me 18900.

I can't afford it. Can somebody recommend me a good doctor that doesn't charge to much

Now I'm just sad cause I was really exited to have my sleeve. I was Sooo close to have it.please any suggestion or recommendations. Thank you guys!!

If you find a doctor that is BLIS certified, they will actually finance the surgery

I was denied which is like having no insurance. I have two options. Mexico, or my 401k. What is BLIS Certified?

I was so close to get my sleeve surgery. I was working and had insurance. I was just going to send the paper work, but I injured myself at work now I'm going with some legal process but I no longer have insurance. So now I'm looking for a good doctor but not to expensive. The doctor I had was going to charge me 18900.

I can't afford it. Can somebody recommend me a good doctor that doesn't charge to much

Now I'm just sad cause I was really exited to have my sleeve. I was Sooo close to have it.please any suggestion or recommendations. Thank you guys!!

Have you considered Mexico? Lots of excellent surgeons there - anywhere from 4500 to 9000 depending on which surgeon you choose based on your needs.

Can you get a loan? I didn't have insurance either- but I got a loan. The place I went through (Grand Health Partners, Grand Rapids, MI- Dr. Foote) charged $17,000. I got a loan. I know that's not always an option with everyone. I didn't really WANT to get a loan, but I didn't want to wait any longer for the surgery. I needed it and I'm happy I did it. Worth every penny.

BLIS is a surgical certification program that WLS surgeons can go through. Its only for doctors with the LOWEST complication rates. So low that the company will actually offer a warranty on your surgery from complications. My doctor was one of these and I have a warranty on my sleeve surgery. BLIS also offers financing for WLS. Their website is http://www.bliscompany.com/

Here in North Platte, Nebraska - I'm self pay (I have insurance, but they won't cover it!) and it's 9,999. :)

I don't have insurance either and have been wanting to get the surgery done, but I also need insurance just because I have other health concerns I want to be able to take care of like I'm supposed too...So I came on here a few weeks ago and someone told me about PCIP insurance, it's a preexisting insurance plan and they also cover the surgery. So I'm on my way now, I only had to give them a copy of a denial letter from and insurance company and they will cover me at only around 200 a month which is less than I was paying for insurance at my job! So that might be an option for you..

BLIS is a surgical certification program that WLS surgeons can go through. Its only for doctors with the LOWEST complication rates. So low that the company will actually offer a warranty on your surgery from complications. My doctor was one of these and I have a warranty on my sleeve surgery. BLIS also offers financing for WLS. Their website is http://www.bliscompany.com/

Do you have to have good credit to qualify for this ? Or does the doc finance you himself ?

I'm uninsured too... long story, basically, all there is here in MI seems to be temp work. Yeah.... I went to Mexico. I went through Belite Weight, and they financed me at $7900. It was a good experience and I recommend it! My credit is not the greatest and I was still approved BTW.

Hi everybody , I'm new here and have been researching the sleeve for a year or so. I feel I need this and would do anything to be healthy and skinny. I don't have insurance because of my type 1 diabetes. I always get denied because I'm considered "high risk." I'm tired of this and my credit isn't the greatest. I don't have anyone with good enough credit to co-sign for me and I'm out of luck with whatever I try. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Btw I'm the only person working in my house and hardly have a savings. I can afford a monthly payment but can't seem to get financed. I got approved for a Beans new car I bought in September, all in my own, but can't seem to get approved for healthy ?!?!? Ugh I'm so irritated.... ????