Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Morning Wood

Hey guys, Lately I have been waking up with HUGE morning boner. Maybe TMI but its like a third bigger and thicker than my usual erections. I wish I could harness it and have it all the time, not that im lacking im a human tripod ya know :D but this is some serious lumber. I was wondering if any of you guys have had the same issue, is it the weight loss or something else? Maybe my nightly Vitamins or Protein Shake? Gotta remember to be careful, almost took out the bedside lamp getting outta bed this morning :D

Well not braggin' :wub: but yeah, me too. Along with T shots boosting it up along with exercise and weight loss it definitely is an "issue".

Not a man here....but GOOD FOR YOU!! I mean it!! and thanks for the morning laugh!!

LOL, Thank you >taking a bow<

Not a guy, so I can't relate but I now have coffee all over my monitor! Too funny!

Srry about the monitor, just being honest LOL

Well not braggin' :wub: but yeah, me too. Along with T shots boosting it up along with exercise and weight loss it definitely is an "issue".

Rootman, I forgot all about the excercise, I hit the gym in the afternoons and its could be the testosterone surge and increased blood flow! New reason to excercise.

Congrats!!! LOL Thanks for the giggle. I agree with the increased bloodflow due to weightloss theory.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that! Thank you for the morning chuckle!

Great! A new NSV for the guys and their ladies! Have fun with um. LOL ;)

What a great post! This made me laugh while sitting at my desk drinking my Protein Shake. I actually snorked it and started choking. LOL!

Great post... yep! Gave me a chuckle too...

A NSV is a non scale victory... or in this case a 'new state of vertical'!!!!!

haha and don't forget, your woodpile can grow if you lose the extra "shed" :)

OMG! I am LOL here!! Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything!! :) Congrats!

I can not say that I am having the same affect as you but I wish. I can say that at least now I can see that "it" is still there. Hope you are not drinking your coffee now and spill it again.